Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amateur Radio Supplies  (Read 58509 times)
N3AEG

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 04:45:32 PM »

As requested, I sent an e-mail to Jeff yesterday and haven't heard back from him.  I tried calling the 877# to check on the status of my order and just get sent to voice mail.  I just left a message for them to cancel my order.  I also sent an e-mail via their "help desk" and we'll see what happens.

Their website clearly states credit cards will be charged within 24-hours of shipping.  They charged it last Sunday and nothing has shipped.  If I don't hear back by mid-week about the cancellation, I'll go ahead and file a chargeback with my credit card company.

It's sad that a company like this has such poor customer service. 

As a follow up, I received an email from Jeff at 1:20pm saying he was looking into it. 40 minutes later I received a shipping notification.

I will post next when/if I receive the package.  Unfortunately I can't delete/edit my previous post.

The order shipped on Friday and arrived on Tuesday (Monday was Labor Day).  Everything order was delivered.  I like their pricing and hope this was a fluke.  I will try them again shortly and see how that goes.
KF5WTB

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 02:35:04 PM »

Well, they still haven't done what they were supposed to do.
The head guy after I emailed him , got order 8029 shipped.  I had asked for UPS shipping and the address I provided was my UPS shipping Address. But  they sent it by USPS , I got chewed out by the person at the post office for being a dumb ass and not having my P.O.Box number on the package. At Least I got one of the two orders.
Well I got home opened it up and they had not shipped the 2m/70cm J-pole that was part of the order. Here we go again.
 Then I get an email from SARA CRAIG  again, asking what items I was missing from the other order I had made.  Hmmm!, They do not have a clue what they are doing.  I emailed SARA back yesterday telling her that I am missing everything from my second order, I never got it, a shipping notice from them , nada!.  Then today I emailed her again telling her about the missing J-Pole from the first order. Remember these orders  were placed the 17th&18th of August. 
I could not wait any longer for some of the items so I ordered them from AMAZON.com   last Friday, they came in today. 
AC6CV

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 05:07:36 PM »

My first order from them was bad but I think they are really trying to work out their problems. I just made another order with them and received it very timely. I ordered it on 9/10 Fter hours. I Received it today 9/14. You can't expect better than that. I will order from them again and their prices are pretty good. I Think every co needs a second chance. I think they are just working through some of their problems. I think they need some credit for that.
W7RJR

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 10:59:39 AM »

This has to be the worst amateur radio company I have dealt with in over 40 years! This is absolute poison. Avoid this company at all cost.
Not only did they put the wrong address on the package they shipped me, the post office returned it to them and they did nothing?Huh??
A phone call revealed this and the obviously young and uncaring person that answered the phone was more interested in what happened to his
fries for his lunch order than my order....
terrible, awful, will never deal with ever again. Don't know how much stronger I could relate this. If the owner reads this he needs to start firing
and rehiring someone who cares.
W7RJR

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 12:43:03 PM »

This is a followup to my previous post. Both the owner and the web manager contacted me. It is apparent from their replies that they are sincere
about fixing problems with their company. They promised to rectify my order. Given their sincerity I would do business with them again, but hope they
are able to quickly make the necessary changes.
N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »

W7RJR:

As mentioned in our email, your order will be delivered tomorrow.

We are working hard to make sure all orders are delivered in a timely manner.

If you have a complaint, we want to hear it. We will get it right.

Thanks
Jeff N1SNB
N3YV

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »

Angry I'm very upset with this people, they depend in lies to sell, I will never deal with them ever again, nothing but pretenders.
N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 06:09:43 AM »

Albert,

We just saw this post.

You wrote this on October 21.  On October 23 - 5 business days after your order for 700 feet of wire was received it was delivered at your door.

Please consider removing this post.  Our team is working hard and we feel that this post is not justified.

Please respond to us offline - we want you to be happy.

Regards,
Jeff N1SNB
jeff@amateurradiosupplies.com
KG7CWG

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 04:01:24 PM »

If all goes right this will probably be my last post about the crook at Amateur Radio Supplies, LLC for a while. Not because I am giving up, but because now others need to do what I have done. Plus, the guy finally sent me a refund check that I hope is going to clear. I deposited it in our bank account and am waiting to make sure it is good before declaring that part done. But it's a start toward resolution. Now I look to the rest of the Amateur Radio community to take action. The following is an excerpt from an email I received from the office of the Attorney General of New Hampshire; "Your complaint was reviewed by an attorney who makes the decision. When you conduct business over the internet, the jurisdiction becomes that of the state in which the consumer lives and not that of the state in which the business is located. In order for the attorney general’s office to pursue a company in the way you are suggesting, the people who complain on that website, need to file written complaints against the company either through their attorney generals or by sending it here depending on how the business was conducted. Since we only have two or three complaints, it is not enough to pursue to the measure you are talking about." This means that all the rest of the folks who have been cheated and have posted complaints on the various sites need to do what I have done. I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, The Attorney's General of Massachusetts and New Hampshire and the State of Washington where I live, and of course IC3 who is the federal site to file an internet fraud complaint. But it seems that the Attorney Generals take the most action if warranted. And if you missed it, Amateur Radio Supplies is doing business with more than one address and more than one name including Ham Radio Source and a connector company. I have only focused on ARS and HRS who share the addresses of; 1 Red Oak Drive, Unit B, Plaistow, NH 03865, 3 Washington Square Suite 204, Haverhill, MA. 01830 and also the address that was on the check from Amateur Radio LLC, PO Box 370, N. Haverhill, NH 03774. Do you notice a similarity between the last two addresses. So bottom line, if you want to see this kind of fraudulent business go away, you have to take action too! Start filing complaints where they will do some good! In the meantime keep the airwaves humming and 73!
N1CFB

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2014, 05:55:39 AM »

I got robbed from Amateur Radio Supplies too. I placed an order around the beginning of September. Ryan Smith sent me an email on Sept. 26th stating my order would be shipped out next week. I responded thanking him and I waited. On October 13th I sent an email to Ryan Smith asking about my order. No response. On October 24th I sent an Email to Ryan Smith asking about my order. No response. I called twice today October 29th and no answer and their message machine was full. I guess I'll have to cal Jeff Demers at his other job in Haverhill, Ma (978) 394-0025...
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: