Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The real Wade Jones W7UTE is not a Scammer  (Read 1378 times)
W7UTE

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2013, 03:12:58 PM »

Angry I was sorry to hear the WB5OMP had been scammed by someone posing as me and my call sign. I talked with Steve Foster WB5OMP last night about his experience. The scammer is not me. I've always been a Good Guy Buyer and Seller, maybe that's why the scammer decided to pose as me. I have a Salt lake City,Utah address and my phone Number starts with 801 which is a Salt lake City area code. The scammer's phone at this time is 760-383-3722 or 479-325-8417. I working very hard to clear my name and call sign, but don't seem to be getting there as fast as I would want to. You can look me up on QRZ or White Pages.com. If you have any info an this scammer, please email me through Eham or w7ute@arrl.com. I appreciate the help that WB5OMP and DH5AK have given me regarding this scammer!
thx and 73,Wade w7ute
W4OP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »

From what I have observed, the scammers always pick a call whose QRZ listing does not have their email address listed.

Dale W4OP
W7UTE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:26:10 AM »

FYI: the scammer responds to wanted ad's only so far.
Wade w7ute
KJ6ZOL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 11:27:27 AM »

I just added my public email address to my QRZ profile after reading your post, W4OP. For the record, my public email is pezar74@hotmail.com and my QTH is Sacramento, CA which is 916 area code. If any of this info in an ad/reply is not correct it is not me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: