Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Number 320 At Last! TR8CA  (Read 2513 times)
W6DXO

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »

A job well done!....I am stuck on 282.....with nothing new happening anytime soon (until either Wake or Banaba roll around, and with this joke of a cycle, I am not wagering any $$$ on bagging them either).....Sniffing 300 seems impossible......320 puts you in the Honor Roll candidacy, I presume.....that's the way to be, man.....Nice going (yeah yeah yeah, I know...CONGRATS!)....lol...

V
KA3NRX

I'll need eleven more (331 total) to qualify for the Honor Roll.  At 320 worked / confirmed things get "harder" due to the sheer lack of activity from the rarest of the
DXCC entities.

My professional commitments caused me to miss a few opportunities for a new one, but as most any DX'er will tell you, myself included, you soon realize that DX'ing is really a life-long pursuit. 

The thrill of the ATNO never goes away for me.

I was as excited working TR8CA as I was when I worked my first DX QSO waaay back when I was first licensed as a Novice
back in 1968. 

I just wish I still had those QSL cards from my Novice days...but that's another story...hi.

73 es gud dx de harry, W6DXO
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: