Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KFF-608 Ohio River Islands National Wildlife Refuge Activation 10-AUG-2013  (Read 3296 times)
WU8R

Ignore
« on: August 07, 2013, 06:36:35 AM »

I will be activating KFF-608 Ohio River Islands National Wildlife Refuge for the World Flora Fauna program on August 10, 2013. I plan to be QRV from 1200utc - 2000utc on 15, 20, and 40 meters. I'll be using a link dipole for those bands. I will also have a complete Buddipole system with me for any other band (2-40 meters) that may be of interest. I'll be running 100 watts and I will have the dipole oriented toward Europe most of the day since that is where the WFF program is most popular.

This National Refuge has never been activated and there was quite a bit of paperwork that had to be done to make this happen. If you're interested in this refuge, now would be the time to work it.

If you have any questions, you can email me at WU8R@arrl.net

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
Roman
WU8R
WU8R

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 06:38:56 PM »

I just received information from the Refuge that I will not be able to get onto the island until 1300 utc. I will try to be QRV by 1330 utc.

Roman
WU8R
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: