Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 year old QSO now wants a card? Should I?  (Read 2876 times)
N6AJR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 10:09:39 AM »

Not quite the same, but a while back, I updated all my logs to computer and I found some Q's that needed cards sent from way back. so I printed out and sent cards that had good addresses, for Q's from 1978 and such.  Can you imagine getting a card in the mail for a Q 35 years or so... great fun.
K7MH

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 11:37:12 PM »

I just got some cards from the bureau a week ago. One card was from 2004 and another was from 2005. I always send them one in return.
NV2A

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Today at 07:15:29 AM »

HELL YEH !!  That; was me !!

Not really, I'll return a card if I worked a guy no matter when I get it if he takes the time to request one and provides me with a SASE.  I am not really big into cards, I know I worked a certain entity and that's good enough for me .
KB2FCV

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Today at 11:06:55 AM »

Heh, I sent out cards for QSO's that were 20+ years old.. and i got some back! I found one of my lost log books from when I was first into ham radio. At the time I was a kid and QSL'ing wasn't a priority. I had some nice stuff including entities I didn't have confirmed yet so I figured what the heck. Nowadays I answer any direct QSL's quickly and I do send out bureau cards (try to once per year). I'll QSL direct for stuff I need.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: