Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED: Collins Radio 80th Anniversary Sept 21-23 and 28-30 2013  (Read 4562 times)
W0GXA

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2013, 10:29:52 AM »

Sorry for the 2nd post...I couldn't see an edit for my prior.

UPDATE:We have a club member at a regional site who will be participating under our club call along with the other club stations, so there's one extra person to work for a certificate - W0CXX/2

The club stations for Rockwell Collins will be celebrating the 80th anniversary of the Collins Radio Company with a special event operation the last two weekends of September.

W0CXX and N0CXX Cedar Rapids, IA; W5ROK Richardson, TX; W4CRC Melbourne, FL, W6CXX Tustin, CA and W0CXX/2 NY will participate. 

Operation is from 9AM to midnight local time for each station based on operator availability.  Special QSL card for the event (not for each station) is available to all.  A certificate for those of you working 3 or more club stations on any combination of band/mode.  Operation will be on non-WARC bands only.  www.w0cxx.org for more details on the operation and QSL instructions.

Note: Listen for "CQ CR80" on CW.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: