You Are Invited to The 2013 CW Open! August 31, 2013
A competitive international event with winning rates near 100 QSO's/hour....every hour!
Unique multipliers enhance strategy and scoring for all operators in all regions of the world.
The CW Open consists of three separate 4-hour fast-paced CW contests.
* August 31: 0000-0359Z; 1200-1559Z; 2000-2359Z
* Participate in 1, 2 or all 3 sessions
* 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters
Each session is scored separately; several chances to win
* Awards for each session
* Awards for combined session scores
Comprehensive logging software support (see http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html
* Exchange is sequential Serial Number and Given Name (e.g. 4 Alex), starting at 001 for each session
* One (1) point per QSO, work stations once per band, per session
* For each session, each different call sign is a multiplier the first time it is worked on any band
* Each session is logged separately and begins with 0 points and 0 multipliers
Awards (Thank You ICOM America for the Beautiful Awards!)
* Trophy for winner of each session
* Plaques for HP, LP and QRP winners of each session
* Trophy for winner of combined session scores
* Plaques for HP, LP and QRP winners of combined session scores
* HP = Legal power above 100 watts
* LP = 100 watts or less
* QRP = 5 watts or less
* Single Operators Only
* Team Competition: No geographical limitations (http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html
* Packet, Skimmer, and Reverse Beacon Network systems are allowed!
* Sponsored by CWops, rules at www.cwops.org/cwopen.html
Any questions or help finding a team, please email cwo at cwops.org
Thanks and see you on August 31!
73, Dean, NW2K