Tom and Rick -
G-800SDX Instruction Manualhttp://www.radiomanual.info/schemi/ACC_rotator/Yaesu_G-800S_SDX_G-1000S_SDX_user.pdf
Some FACTS and Assistance about Yaesu rotators.
1. The Yaesu and Kenpro rotators have been built in Japan since the 1980s.
2. The March 2011 earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear contamination zone hit
the prefectures (states/provinces) in Japan where these were mfg. Some now made in China.
3. USA Retail prices have increased over 50% since 2011.
4. Repairs and Parts for Yaesu rotators in USA are ONLY available from Yaesu USA.
5. Norm's Rotor Service in Alabama (formerly Maryland) ONLY SERVICE USA mfg. Rotators (Hy-Gain/CDE or Alliance). They do NOT service Yaesu/Kenpro (foreign) -- NO PARTS.