Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a QSL card from my late grandfather  (Read 10626 times)
W7HBP

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »

Looking for a QSL card from my late grandfather...

He went silent key back in 1992. I got my ticket a year after he pased away and didnt really pay attention to much as far as his gear went. He was a big CW guy. Anyway, looking for one of his old QSL cards. I know its a long shot. I have my own made, but would like to replicate one of his.

I do have his call, so the old QSL card would be W7HBP, his name was Teddy (Theodore)Stocking. Lived in Seattle Wa.

Thanks. 

ARRL Life Member|QRZ Life Member
W7HBP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 12:41:04 PM »

OK, you guys can stop looking. I found it.  Grin Wink  Or should I say, it found me  Shocked. Interesting story. I have the details on my QRZ page. I should have it in the mail today or tomorrow (11/19/13) at the latest. I will probably scan it and put it on my QRZ page. I have no idea what it looks like yet, but will have them reproduced, but reflect my name and address.

I had basically given up hope on ever finding one. The internet is a wonderful tool!

73 from Rick, W7HBP  Wink

W7HBP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 07:48:19 PM »

I got it, it is safely in my possession now. Its in perfect condition too. I am having trouble with my scanner. But I will scan it and post it onto my QRZ page.  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: