Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost or Stolen W2WBL V2L Paddle  (Read 1219 times)
WA7HJV

Ignore
« on: December 25, 2013, 05:22:02 PM »

Greetings All,

On December 10, 2013 N6TT shipped to me via UPS a like new WBL V2L from Manhattan Beach, CA to my Oregon residence. When the package arrived it was apparent that the package had been battered and re-taped. Inside was a 6 Volt 12 AH battery, new in the box, but no V2L. It is one heck of a mystery and we have ran through all of the possibilities but are now down to posting here in hopes that it may surface somewhere.

if you happen to get a lead on this please contact either N6TT or myself via email addresses listed on QRZ.com for serial number info.

Thank you one and all.

Jack WA7HJV
WA7HJV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 07:38:19 PM »

Well, anyone that calls a W9WBL paddle a W2WBL paddle deserves to lose it... I can't believe I did that... Shocked
KB2FCV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 04:11:19 AM »

Ouch! That stinks! Did you alert the authorities? Will shipping insurance cover the loss? I guess I'd watch craigslist or ebay for any for sale in the area..
KA5IPF

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 07:42:29 AM »

Actually someone out there is looking at a key and wondering what it is and where is their battery. When a package is damaged sometime they get the right label back on it, sometimes not.

Clif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: