Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what does hrd do verus dxlab?  (Read 24894 times)
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »

Our relationship went sour over your later insistence that HRD be allowed 2 votes in the forum that manages ADIF, and the nasty tactics you employed in your unsuccessful attempt to prevail.

Holy crap Dave! I didn't realize what a pompous and arrogant jerk Rick is! I am going to immediately uninstall HRD and download DXLab because you clearly have been berated and belittled by the whole HRD team who would like nothing more than for you to fail.

(Well I don't think Stan would be too upset if you failed, but at least he is not actively undermining your efforts like the HRD team.)

I have only been treated with dignity and respect by the HRD team, but apparently that is just a superficial facade.

Shame on you Ham Radio Deluxe! If Simon wasn't still alive, he would be turning over in his grave!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 04:35:14 PM by N0IU » Logged
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2014, 04:26:13 PM »

Dave you seriously need help.  You have a mental condition that blinds you to what is happening.
I suggest you read this list of symptoms, it will become clear to anybody that the shoe fits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Rick you tried but the man is going to find any reason he can to get the last word in.
This thread has now fully gone into the stupid zone.
K9IUQ

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2014, 05:26:39 PM »

Dave you seriously need help.  You have a mental condition that blinds you to what is happening.

This thread has now fully gone into the stupid zone.

As is usual, when Dave drops in a thread to self promote his dated Win 95 Era Ugly confuser Interface Newbie logger the thread goes stupid. Especially when K9IUQ drops in to share his truthful facts.. I know how to yank Daves chain and Dave can not stop posting,. "Give 'em enough rope, and they'll hang themselves" always comes to mind when debating with AA6YQ.

(Well I don't think Stan would be too upset if you failed, but at least he is not actively undermining your efforts

FWIW I don't want Dave to fail with his dated Win 95 Era Ugly confuser Interface Newbie logger. Hamradio needs a Free Logger for the el cheapo hams that have little Dxing Skills These Hams NEED the help that The Ugly Logger provides. Without the Ugly logger's doing the thinking for them, most of them would be lost. After this thread I suspect Dave will have to pay hams to use his Logger.

Stan K9IUQ
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 05:30:58 PM by K9IUQ » Logged
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2014, 05:31:57 PM »

I have only been treated with dignity and respect by the HRD team, but apparently that is just a superficial facade.

Shame on you Ham Radio Deluxe! If Simon wasn't still alive, he would be turning over in his grave!

Yeah me too!  I have only gotten Dignity and Respect plus great service from Rick and HRD but enough is enough, it's time to take a stand against Dignity, Respect and Great service and make a change.
I now want Bad Service, I want to be treated with total lack of Dignity and to be given No Respect.  Dammit!

BTW Simon may still be alive!  But we can still ask him to turn over in his bed in angry protest Grin
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 05:38:00 PM by KD8MJR » Logged
W4PC

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2014, 05:39:06 PM »

Holy crap Dave! I didn't realize what a pompous and arrogant jerk Rick is! I am going to immediately uninstall HRD and download DXLab because you clearly have been berated and belittled by the whole HRD team who would like nothing more than for you to fail.

I know, I need to mend my evil ways.. Guess it came from my AM radios days in my 20's.  Being around stand up comics will do that. Wink

N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2014, 05:50:39 PM »

BTW Simon may still be alive!

Simon is very much alive! After dumping that utterly worthless program called Ham Radio Deluxe on Rick and his partners, he is now concentrating his efforts on SDR.

http://sdr-radio.com/

Simon is putting just as much time and effort and energy into this project as he did with HRD. Given that SDR is just in its infancy, I can now appreciate why Simon wanted to turn HRD over to someone else so he could devote his time to this aspect of radio. Bravo Simon!

KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2014, 06:06:56 PM »

BTW Simon may still be alive!

Simon is very much alive! After dumping that utterly worthless program called Ham Radio Deluxe on Rick and his partners, he is now concentrating his efforts on SDR.

I know that Simon is still alive, I have been following his SDR work for some time now.  I certainly would not call HRD 5.x "worthless", it had bugs and the guy just lost interest in fixing them.  Unless you write software you have no idea how painful it is to lay down code on a project that does not interest you.
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2014, 06:14:03 PM »

I am sorry! When I said that HRD was an utterly worthless piece of crap, I forgot to put the Grin at the end!

W4PC

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2014, 06:17:27 PM »

Scott is being sarcastic.  I knew he was trying to pull Dave's leg. Wink
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »

I know, I need to mend my evil ways.. Guess it came from my AM radios days in my 20's.  Being around stand up comics will do that. Wink

Yeah I think Mike and the guys should force you to use QBasic for a week, that should fix you!

BTW anyone have an idea when Dave will come back and try to get his last word in?
It's getting a bit dull waiting for him.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2014, 06:25:59 PM »

I am sorry! When I said that HRD was an utterly worthless piece of crap, I forgot to put the Grin at the end!

I was wondering if Dave had you at Gun point so I went along hoping he would let you live  Grin

Just imagine that:

Type it you SOB and post it!

Now Click uninstall,,,, that's right do it, do it!

Now go to my site and click download or the Cats the first to go!

Grin Grin

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:31:42 PM by KD8MJR » Logged
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2014, 07:13:25 PM »

BTW anyone have an idea when Dave will come back and try to get his last word in?
It's getting a bit dull waiting for him.

Well it has taken 15 pages and 221 posts, but I think we finally wore him down to the point where he realizes (hopefully!) that no one really cares what he has to say any more. Now who has the key to this thread so we can lock it up and rest once and for all?
AA6YQ

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2014, 10:52:30 PM »

If an op seeks information about station automation applications for which DXLab might be a solution, I will continue to respond by describing its salient capabilities.

If an op expresses interest in DXLab, I will continue to respond by offering help if needed.

A request from eHam that I alter this practice would be instantly honored. From ~5 guys who prefer other applications and like to play "forum police"? Be serious...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:58:05 PM by AA6YQ » Logged
K9IUQ

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2014, 05:05:45 AM »

A request from eHam that I alter this practice would be instantly honored.

http://www.eham.net/about/adinfo

If you are going to continue to advertise and self promote the least you could do is support eham with $$.

Stan K9IUQ
K9IUQ

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2014, 05:09:30 AM »

that no one really cares what he has to say any more.

Dave will always come back, he has to get the last post.

I care what he says, he is quite entertaining, he gives the best laughs I have ever had on eham.....

Stan K9IUQ
Pages: Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: