Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Portable generators are these OK what do I look for ?  (Read 25705 times)
W8GP

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2014, 07:15:56 AM »

No one will win a generator debate with 'JX so just buy what you want and be happy!
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 07:33:14 AM »

No one will win a generator debate with 'JX so just buy what you want and be happy!

It seems if you want value for your money you are wrong and saying to spent big $$$$ for a unit its a brag right. its sad because you do not have to spend a lot for reliable performance. Maintaince is a more importance to reliable operation than cost of unit.

--------------------------------------
All posted wireless using Win 8.1 RT, a Android tablet using 4G/LTE/WiFi or Sprint Note 3.
W8GP

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 07:55:58 AM »

I rest my case....
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2014, 07:57:45 AM »

Yep, and he never stays on point and answers questions with facts. That is if he even answers the questions at all.
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2014, 08:14:21 AM »

Yep, and he never stays on point and answers questions with facts. That is if he even answers the questions at all.

You just do not like answers

All posted wireless using Win 8.1 RT, a Android tablet using 4G/LTE/WiFi or Sprint Note 3.
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2014, 08:35:43 AM »

LOL Well when you give a clear concise answer, I may even agree with you. But your dribble is simply useless. You don't or can't be concise. So yes, I don't like your answers because they never answer what was asked. Which is why I still consider you a fraud. Someone who really knows what they are talking about doesn't omit details, or ignore the details asked, or blame the other person as being too stupid to look it up, or tell people that their choice of equipment is wrong. If you know what your talking about, then your answers would be clear, to the point asked and concise...something you don't do. So more and more people see your credibility drop to 0. But most are too polite to tell you that. I believe in the old way that you call a spade a spade. So I call you a fraud. That's what I see in your writings.
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2014, 10:19:23 AM »

LOL Well when you give a clear concise answer, I may even agree with you. But your dribble is simply useless. You don't or can't be concise. So yes, I don't like your answers because they never answer what was asked. Which is why I still consider you a fraud. Someone who really knows what they are talking about doesn't omit details, or ignore the details asked, or blame the other person as being too stupid to look it up, or tell people that their choice of equipment is wrong. If you know what your talking about, then your answers would be clear, to the point asked and concise...something you don't do. So more and more people see your credibility drop to 0. But most are too polite to tell you that. I believe in the old way that you call a spade a spade. So I call you a fraud. That's what I see in your writings.

I have found in life that the people who lack understanding are envious of those that do and will attack their credibilty because they themself cannot understand so no one else should. I have no reason to make up stories and i distain over paying for a product too. I alsodo not want a whisper quiet generator as i like to here it in background to know its health and load. I never sit next to it so superquiet is not a concern. I will bet you alsouse cheapest gas you can find in your car unaware that itis made to merely tolerate low octane fuel not do best on it and keep driver in ignorant bliss because toeven suggest in a owners manual that you need more than 87 would kill sale to many even though your car will use less fuel especailly in hot weather with better fuel. But see many do not understand these concepts so they are veiwed as false by them and they attack messanger rather than trying to learn something. Many are anal about needing to spend big bucks on products so they can brag about it. Just like lmr 400 users that are convinced of need of it for HF even though it is a waste of money as differance between it and 213 in negliable out to a few hundred feet or so. Also just like my radialess vertical which many say it should not work but does without 60 radials. If it makes you feel more secure to attack me knock yourself out and enjoy it.

W1JKA

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2014, 11:12:38 AM »

I'm thinking about putting one of those golden yellow padlocks on my generator shack door, OK what do I look for, an American made Master lock, a Harbor Freight Chicom lock on sale or wait for one the  eHam specials that the Forum Administrator occasionally has available? Thanks
W8GP

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:31 AM »

I must be anal 'cause I treat all my equipment like s#*t!
W7HBP

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2014, 08:57:31 AM »

I'm thinking about putting one of those golden yellow padlocks on my generator shack door, OK what do I look for, an American made Master lock, a Harbor Freight Chicom lock on sale or wait for one the  eHam specials that the Forum Administrator occasionally has available? Thanks

Get the Chmaster lock from china. Caution, contains lead in paint to give it that yellow sheen, dont chew on it.  Wink

Buy a bulk pak, so when it fails, you have a replacement.

ARRL Life Member|QRZ Life Member
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: