Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Source for 30m QRP PSK rig kit?  (Read 2454 times)
G7MRV

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:57:48 PM »

Im looking for a kit for a 30m PSK transceiver. Can anyone direct me to a source?

I can find lots of designs, and several now out of production kits (such as the conversion of the Warbler-80 from Small Wonder), but not anything in current production. I dont mind homebrew, but would like a nice PCB with this as it will be used in demonstrations

WB8YYY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 07:05:07 PM »

I have thought the world needs a low cost qrp rig to get more youth of modest means on the air.  The best thing I have seen recently is an sdr transceiver known as Peaberry I think.  73 Curt
G7MRV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 02:48:51 PM »

That is exactly my interest. I put on special event stations and do demos for schools etc. Something simple that they can look inside and realise that you can play this game with simple kit.

Someone else mentioned the peaberry to me, but it wasnt quite what I was looking for. Since posting, I have aquired a Small Wonder Labs PSK-2o off someone, which is just the kind of thing! Fair enough its 20m not 30m, but thats of little consequence

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: