Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another company bought by China  (Read 12104 times)
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 07:30:16 AM »

Add to that the greed and the baloney that is pushed in colleges--that the bottom line is the ONLY important thing--and the so called college 'educated' people who are the ones running those companies that have outsourced manufacturing, and you have the results we have to put up with today.

If you do any reading at all about our colleges and universities you will see in a heartbeat that they've become a cesspool of liberal ideas and philosophy that has accelerated the decline of this country.

While I understand this to be factual, what I don't understand is why.  It's the same with our liberal media.  It appears that neither can foresee the future where their very existence will be diminished to the level of insignificance or even eliminated altogether.

Before anyone lights off their torch, just set back and look at how so many other countries in this world have gone.  At one time most people of the world wanted to come to American to fulfill and live the American dream.  We are killing this dream for them and for ourselves.  As another on this thread mentioned "we're too stupid" to see or understand it!

Al - K8AXW

SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 08:54:57 AM »

Al,
 Good point, I agree with you 100%. We ourselves are messing up this country.
73, Jim W5JJG
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 10:00:03 AM »

It's actually very simple yet people always seem to get the facts wrong.
The people killing America are not Liberals they are actually very conservative in nature in many ways but they really don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is I power because they are more into class structure than anything else.  Yes the famous 1% who own just about everything.  They will sit back and use China as a slave labor force while selling their slaves products all over the world.  They don't care at all if the American economy tanks because they have no real allegiance to anybody except those in the same wealth bracket.
They have the most fun watching people prattle on about left vs right, gun owners vs tree huggers, it's all a very amusing distraction that they use to keep the simpletons talking about something else while they make billions each year doing what they do.
Vote Republican, vote democrat, it does not matter they have both parties firmly under control, your just given an illusion of power so you feel like you have a choice.
Just look at the NSA record tapping scandal.  If you had asked people in 2008 would someone like Pres Obama allow such a thing, you would have probably gotten a 98% response that he would put a stop to it right away.  Yet here we are in 2014 and we find out he has strengthened the program past what pres Bush had started.  That's because the people who really pull the strings want it and they don't care what the public thinks. 
AF5CC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 08:04:09 PM »

Just look at the NSA record tapping scandal.  If you had asked people in 2008 would someone like Pres Obama allow such a thing, you would have probably gotten a 98% response that he would put a stop to it right away.  Yet here we are in 2014 and we find out he has strengthened the program past what pres Bush had started.  That's because the people who really pull the strings want it and they don't care what the public thinks. 

Or maybe it is actually working and keeping us safer.

KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 10:38:30 PM »

No what's keeping us safer is the fact that the terrorist have felt what it's like to mess with the Hornets nest and they now know it's a bad idea.  They know an attack on American soil unites the country into a beast that they don't want to wake up again.
G3RZP

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 01:18:08 AM »

Had they learnt history, they would have known what happened after December 7, 1941 to those who attack the US.
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 07:36:05 AM »

MJR:
The people killing America are not Liberals they are actually very conservative in nature in many ways but they really don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is I power because they are more into class structure than anything else.

This is a perfect example of mixing some truth with something other that truth in an attempt to make a point.

It's a given that MOST liberals are DEMOCRATS!  Pure and simple.  As for liberals "don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is in power" is incorrect.  Liberals, ALMOST always vote Democratic.

But, be that as it may, the PHILOSOPHY of the liberal is one of the major things killing this country.  The 1% "fat cats" who sends our work off-shore is another, in which case you're absolutely correct.

I have no desire to get into a pissing contest here OM.....so I'm backing off this one.

RZP:  These "terrorists" do no think like any other people in the world!  They ignore history.  They will sacrifice hundreds of thousands of their own to further their cause, which is world domination.  They are and have been operating according to their plan from day one.  The US is dying from the so called "thousand cuts."  Our economy is in shambles because of the billions of dollars spent in Iraq and Afghanistan and it all has been for nothing. 

This country simply doesn't understand the game, let alone how to play it to win.  This is another example of the liberals, that is, the tail wagging the dog.
WS3N

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »

MJR:
The people killing America are not Liberals they are actually very conservative in nature in many ways but they really don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is I power because they are more into class structure than anything else.

It's a given that MOST liberals are DEMOCRATS!  Pure and simple.  As for liberals "don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is in power" is incorrect.  Liberals, ALMOST always vote Democratic.

He means the "people killing America" are the ones who "don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is I power," and he said that these people "are not Liberals."

Our economy is in shambles because of the billions of dollars spent in Iraq and Afghanistan and it all has been for nothing. 

This is another example of the liberals, that is, the tail wagging the dog.

Liberals decided to invade Iraq and Afghanistan? I didn't realize this was part of the "PHILOSOPHY of the liberal." What else does it include?
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 05:15:04 PM »

3N:  Your're right!  Checkmate!!
WS3N

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 03:37:30 AM »

Good. Does that mean we won't be treated to more of your knee-jerk "liberal" rants, and that you'll actually think before you type? Seems unlikely.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:14:00 AM by WS3N » Logged
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »

A single mistake doesn't make me wrong on the subject!  I asked for that one and I got it. 

And the answer to your question is NO!
WS3N

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2014, 03:08:03 AM »

Does that mean ... that you'll actually think before you type?

And the answer to your question is NO!
KE7TMA

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2014, 03:40:25 AM »

MJR:

He means the "people killing America" are the ones who "don't give a crap whether a Republican or Democrat is I power," and he said that these people "are not Liberals."

Our economy is in shambles because of the billions of dollars spent in Iraq and Afghanistan and it all has been for nothing. 

Liberals decided to invade Iraq and Afghanistan? I didn't realize this was part of the "PHILOSOPHY of the liberal." What else does it include?

War is the philosophy of the left wing.  It has been throughout the 20th century.  The Democrats were the war party back then, and they are still (Libya, Syria, and look to the Ukraine next).  While they Bushes may have bucked the trend a bit, remember that after 9/11 Hillary Clinton, the liberal heroine, was screaming for blood and was probably Bush's most vocal supporter in the march to war.  Only two voted against the invasion of Iraq, Wellstone and Paul.

Throughout American history, the Republican party has traditionally been the anti-war party.  They were the anti-slavery party.  It's a shame to see what a bit of revisionism can do to history.
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2014, 05:44:12 AM »

MJR:

War is the philosophy of the left wing.  It has been throughout the 20th century.  The Democrats were the war party back then, and they are still (Libya, Syria, and look to the Ukraine next).  While they Bushes may have bucked the trend a bit, remember that after 9/11 Hillary Clinton, the liberal heroine, was screaming for blood and was probably Bush's most vocal supporter in the march to war.  Only two voted against the invasion of Iraq, Wellstone and Paul.

Throughout American history, the Republican party has traditionally been the anti-war party.  They were the anti-slavery party.  It's a shame to see what a bit of revisionism can do to history.

Democrats united allies and won WW2. Also last balanced budget with no debt was a democrat, Kennedy. Last time debt was paid down was also a Democrats, Clinton. The most explosive expansion of the debt was under GOP. During Reagan it increased over 15 fold. When he took office the debt was about 150 billion. He increased it to over 2 trillion (actually higher because they rolled is SS surplus to mask true debt which was over 3 trillion. GOP never talks about that. Bush junior took a 1.3 trillion surplus and added 7 trillion to debt. GOP is great for talking the talk but not walking it. We are not going to cut our way out of this.

--------------------------------------
All posted wireless using Win 8.1 RT, a Android tablet using 4G/LTE/WiFi or Sprint Note 3.
WS3N

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2014, 05:53:26 AM »

MJR:

If, as you say, only two voted against the invasion, how is it the "fault" of the Democrats if cowardly and short-sighted politicians from both sides supported it. Both major parties use and abuse the military when it suits them. I am not defending the actions of either side. I simply responded to the idiotic rant about liberals, an easy way to assign blame that requires no thought.

At least the up-front cost of the war was a large but one-time thing. (Who can forget the statement by Paul Wolfowitz, Bush's Deputy Defense Secretary, that the war would only cost $50 billion and be largely self-funding, which was either gross incompetence or an outright lie.) A longer term problem for the government is the resulting cost of health care for war vets, just as it is for the general population. The overall cost of health care is a much bigger economic problem than war spending and neither side knows how to deal with it, even if they had the courage and will to do something.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: