Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FT-817 Yahoo Group, any admins or moderators here?  (Read 3203 times)
AG6WT

Ignore
« on: February 13, 2014, 07:00:39 AM »

I just got a FT-817ND and I'm trying to join this group and my membership application has been sitting in the queue for a couple of days now. With most groups I can get admitted within a day of applying. I can't even look at the past messages w/o approval. I also noticed that the number of new posts in February is very low as compared to previous months. Is the group shutting down?

Ray AG6WT
KF4O

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 08:42:08 AM »

Try using the email route, applying on the website has had prob of late.
Randy, KF4O
AG6WT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 08:48:07 AM »

I got admitted last night so all is well. I'm surprised though that you can't even browse the archived posts without being granted membership. Why the secrecy?
AA4GA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »

I'm surprised though that you can't even browse the archived posts without being granted membership. Why the secrecy?
I don't know, but a lot of groups are set up that way...it's pretty frustrating, and is the reason I'm a member of probably 100 Yahoo groups....about 95 of which are set to not send me mail!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: