Does any body know where to find, and how to install a word bank in the IZ2UUF app? I recently got an Android tablet and I have little experience navigating around the device.
There are two ways to do so: you can read a text file or you can manually write (or copy&paste) directly your words.Load a text file
1) open the "IZ2UUF Morse Koch CW" app;
2) click on the yellow folder icon on the top-left area of the screen;
3) it will appear an empty list saying: "Choose file from /storage/sdcard0/cw
" or something similar;
4) you need to execute steps 1-3 at least once because this creates the "cw" folder;
5) now connect your device to your PC using the USB cable;
6) you should see your device on your PC as it was a USB memory stick; on some phones it appears with two entries, "Internal memory" and "SD Card";
7) browse your device disks from your PC: either "Internal memory" or "SD Card" will have a folder named "cw": copy your text file with ".txt" extension in that folder;
go back to step "1": in the list you should now see the text file you just added.Type or paste
The procedure above loads the text file in the application memory. This memory can be accessed also by clicking the "configuration" icon in the "IZ2UUF Morse Koch CW" app and opening "Custom string".
There you can edit the loaded text or type in new entries. If you hold your finger longer on the text box, more options will pop out, like "select all" that allows you to wipe the contents at once (useful if you loaded a long text).
Let me know you have any further question.
Best 73 de Davide