Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some posts so hard to read!!  (Read 21517 times)
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2014, 05:49:22 AM »

I'll agree with your view on that 'piece of absurdity' as you said, and I'll agree that that pendulum can swing, but as far as not commenting on student's rights, baloney.  If schools have to give every miscreant their so called rights, how about the rights of all the other students who want to get their education?  It seems that everyone wants to concentrate on the bad ones who disrupt--but to hell with the ones who are actually want to go to school to learn.

That is just as wrong--times the number of students there to actually learn--as the so called 'rights violation' of the one or two miscreants who ought to be put out of school anyway.  But what to we expect when our so called enlightened society has more regard for the rights of the criminals than for the rights of the victims?

Yes, I'm opinionated--and outspoken.  Someone has to be in this day and age.  I'm just sorry that my voice is such a small one, and one of a very few that is sick and tired of the crap going on--especially political correctness gone amok.  Take care and 73!  
K5TR
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 07:36:58 AM »

I think this tread has more than run it's course.

George
K5TR
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: