Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logging software  (Read 4374 times)
KF5VZW

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2014, 07:31:29 PM »

I recently changed call sign and was using QRZ for my logging.  Well THEY decided I needed a new log book and created another log book for me.  They also will not combine the two.  While I do still have access to the other log book I would like to see both in one place.

Does anyone know of a logging program that is similar to this log and will let me combine the two files?

Thanks and 73s

Derek WM5TS
NR4C

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:09:53 PM »

If you can export a ADIF format file from QRZ, there are any number of logging programs that will import such a file and allow you to combine as many as you want.  Two that I have used are ACLog from N3FJP.com and DX-Labs from dxlabsuite.com.

...bill  nr4c
N5PSM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 04:10:20 PM »

Huh

On the subject of Logging Software.......        I have been trying to choose what logging software to get started with and have become frustrated with so many choices.... Can anyone tell me how I can comprehensively choose a logging software?

I may get into a little contesting, I am a casual DXer , I operate mainly mobile.

Any advice would be helpful.

73 N5PSM
K2GWK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 05:57:36 AM »

Huh

On the subject of Logging Software.......        I have been trying to choose what logging software to get started with and have become frustrated with so many choices.... Can anyone tell me how I can comprehensively choose a logging software?

I may get into a little contesting, I am a casual DXer , I operate mainly mobile.

Any advice would be helpful.

73 N5PSM

I recommend you get something that automates most of it because your first responsibility is driving your car safely, not logging your contact.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: