The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ham cb radio swap meet baxter tennessee  (Read 32734 times)
KD4CLD

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2014, 05:36:01 PM »

ham cb radio swap meet  baxter tennessee  keymans  9531 nashville hwy  baxter tennessee 38544     5th september saturday  2015
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:17:26 PM by KD4CLD » Logged
KD5RGJ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:45:17 AM »

EXCELLENT TIME TO GIVE THE "CHICKEN BANDERS" AN INTRODUCTION AND GET THEM STARTED  TO A HAM LICENSE!!

SPENCER HUDSON
KD5RGJ
W6EM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:10:00 PM »

The bands are full of former CBers.  If you listen to 40M, here in the Southeast, you'll hear "come back," or "what's your personal" occasionally.

So, what better way to sell off their CB gear that they don't need anymore?

KD4CLD

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 03:18:43 PM »

its on again this year also
WA2ISE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 01:09:26 PM »

EXCELLENT TIME TO GIVE THE "CHICKEN BANDERS" AN INTRODUCTION AND GET THEM STARTED  TO A HAM LICENSE!!

Thus they will find that the ham bands have people who actually want to do 2 way radio.  And not just be transmitting sound effects, music and other junk to nobody in particular.

And we have many bands that can be used for differing purposes, local, or worldwide. 
K0CBA

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 08:43:19 AM »

The bands are full of former CBers.  If you listen to 40M, here in the Southeast, you'll hear "come back," or "what's your personal" occasionally.

And as I have started to hear now at the beginning of every key up on several repeaters  "YEAH, ROGER THAT"!!!!!!!! An obvious direct replacement for 10-4.
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 12:54:55 PM »

Some of the best hams I have ever known came from the CB Band & many still use CB & Ham Radio BOTH even Today.It's not a CRIME or a SIN best I can tell & communications is just that no matter what band the contact may be on.If you don't like it then don't use it because nobody will miss you. I've heard just as many poor excuses for bad operators on Ham Radio as I ever heard on CB Radio & on most every band there is in the Ham Bands.So many cry babies whining about something they say they don't use but they sure seem too have a lot of insight about it?  Shocked   Roll Eyes   Huh

Clayton
W4KVW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: