Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peavey cardioid microphone made in USA  (Read 411 times)
K2OWK

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2014, 07:44:26 PM »

I have just acquired a Peavey cardioid microphone with a 20 foot mike extension cord. It has printed on it "Made in USA". It has a round head that measures 1  7/8" across and is 7" tall without its connector. It is white with a black screen. It has an on / off switch on the side. I was able to locate the wiring diagram, but it is a standard diagram for Peavey mikes. The Peavey mikes I have looked at all have model numbers on them. This one does not. By the description can anyone take a guess as to its model number, or is there a hidden place where I can find one? I believe this is an old vintage mike. I am also going to post this in the boat anchor forum, just in case. Do you think this would make a good Ham mike?

Thank you

73s

K2OWK
KD0REQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 01:39:29 PM »

low-Z band mike similar to the Shure.  it should match semiconductor rigs that don't provide (and their OEM mikes need) phantom power.  no PTT on it, but it will work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: