A new version of Airlink Express (v.126.96.36.199) is now available at:http://www.airlinkexpress.org
Some of the enhancements in this version are:
- true FSK keying for USB to Serial Port Adapters
- online callbook data lookup
- option to put radio control and PTT switching on the same serial port
- parallel port (LPT) PTT support (TRLog type interface required)
- support 120 DPI and higher display settings in Windows
- option to change the color of transmitted text in the RX window
- display UTC date and time in status bar
- CAT support for FT-747
Please see the history page on the website for a complete list of all enhancements, bug fixes, etc.
The installer allows you to upgrade from older versions so that all settings, macros and log entries will be preserved. However, it is always wise to create a backup of your log prior to upgrading the software.
If you have any questions, suggestions or find any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me directly as I am not able to frequently visit email lists and discussion groups.