1) Yes, ban all directional antennas in the CB service.
2) Yes, lower the power output limit on CB to 2 watts.
3) Yes, require a licence for CB again with mandatory call sign usage (no more stupid "handles") as well as a signed statement of knowlege of the rules and penalties for violations.
4)Require a valid amatuer licence for the purchase of amatuer equipment, as well as a valid CB licence for the purchase of CB gear. Felony for non-compliance. No more e-bay, internet sales without ID.
5) Yes, embeded ID (like an IP address) in ALL equipment.
6) Force manufacturers who intend sales in the US to render amatuer equipment impossible to use on 27mhz, similar to "cell blocked" scaners, no more phony MARS/CAP mods... and for those who are actually authorized use those services - show the licence/documentation.
a) First offence - warning letter/station inspection and any illegal gear confiscated.
b) Second offence - Automatic NAL with five figure forfitures collected in the same manner the IRS collects delinquent taxes, I.E., property/bank account attatchment, wage garnishment, etc. Make the procedes from such collections payable to an FCC enforcement fund instead of the general fund.
c) Third offence - FELONY, with mandatory ten year prison sentence.
Also, make it a felony to buy/sell, or CBer possesion of "export" and/or amatuer equipment in the United States - no more Rangers, Galaxies, Davemades, or Fatboys!
Enactment of these regulations for part 95 (and part 97 for that matter) would expedite the complete and total disappearance of the festering, putrid cesspool on 11 meters (as well as on the amatuer bands) practically overnight and restore the services to a usable condition for their intended purpose.
Whatever it takes to eradicate these vile, idiotic, criminal excrement from the atmosphere, I support whole heartedly !