My does the same
Yes, I did.
I am embarrassed to say that after sending it to a reliable repairman in WA (he couldn't find anything wrong and it operated fine on his bench for 24-48.3612 hrs), it turned out to be a loose connection at the DC Source. If I remember correctly it happened after loading the firmware updates. I noticed it first as I was scanning Memory freq's. I can't say it was immediately after as some time passed before using it again to scan freq.’s & process APRS Packets. It should be noted that the loose connection was discovered when using it as a base op. though the first occurrence was as a mobile op. in my truck.