Just to update everyone on my steps I have taken here...
1) Replaced all cabling with STP (Shielded Twisted Pair). Although I suspect now since I dont have a Gbit router that I dont have the metal tabs on the sides of the jacks to make contact with the shielded plugs that I will have to change that next, cause the shields are pretty useless without the connection to ground on the units.
2) Removed all unnecessary items from the system. (I dont use the ondemand features of my Satellite system so I unhooked the internet injector system. etc.)
3) I added ferrite snap on beads to the antenna feedline on the roof and at the back of the radio. 2x each end
I did notice after those things were done that I had a small shift. I use VHF here in my room and the noise was on 147.150mhz, 147.215, 147.340 etc but before those things were done it was on 147.155, 147.220, 147.345 etc.
The next project is in the next day or two I will be moving my router, cable modem, magicJack phone out to the garage and I will piping in via STP a hardwired connection to the computer in the other room. Most of the computers use wireless so hopefully that will work and cure the problem.