The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amatuer Radio Club Annual Report  (Read 17684 times)
W2RWJ

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2015, 06:27:24 PM »

Three very quick questions:
  • 1)  Does your club produce an annual report,
  • 2)  Is it published on-line?
  • 3)  Is it provided to your donors and served agencies?

VY 73
Martin Flynn
W2RWJ

PS - I know about the error in the subject - it should read "Amateur Radio Club Annual Report"  
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:30:43 PM by W2RWJ » Logged
TF3JB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 01:30:31 PM »

Hello Martin!

When I was president of Icelandic Radio Amateurs, the national association of radio amateurs in Iceland (Í.R.A.), we published an annual report after each of my 4 years in office (2009-2013).

- We produced a limited number of printed copies which were distributed at our annual meeting.

- Yes, we published the report on our web page (www.ira.is) and the most recent one is still accessible. If you punch in: www.ira.is you see our web site and you can then click on the link to the extreme right hand side to see it, i.e. just above DXWATCH.COM, the correct link is: Ársskýrsla ÍRA 2012-2013.

- It is published (unfortunately) in Icelandic, but the photographs do tell a story and I think you can ask Google to translate to English...

- Yes, we sent a few printed copies to our PTA (the equivalent to the FCC in Iceland) and to major supporters of our association.

As mentioned before, I produced the first annual report for 2009-2010 and by the time I had produced the 4Th report for 2012-2013 I did not feel it was too much work, but after each annual report the next one is easier to do. I do hope that you will make an annual report for your club, since this is so important to have for current and future members.

All questions are welcome!

73 de Jónas Bjarnason, TF3JB.

W2RWJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 06:45:43 PM »

President's Report to the Membership for OMARC, the Ocean-Monmouth Amateur Radio Club, Inc (a non-profit corporation).

http://www.n2mo.org/temp/final_omarc_annual_report_2015.pdf

OMARC has 75 active members from all walks of life, interested in preserving and advancing the art of radio communications.  We maintain a physical presence at the Information Age Learning Center in Wall Township, New Jersey as custodians for the 2.2 acre TIROS site.

The Ocean-Monmouth Amateur Radio Club, Inc  has maintained and occupied Building 9116 on the TIROS site since 2002. OMARC was provided with space in Building 9116 by the U.S. Army prior to the closure of Camp Evans by the Base Re-alignment and Closure (BRAC) process. InfoAge has graciously continued this arrangement.

http://www.n2mo.org                                              http://www.infoage.org

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: