The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holyland Dx Contest 2015 - Thank you  (Read 14570 times)
4X6TT

Ignore
« on: April 21, 2015, 02:01:54 AM »

Holy Land DX Contest 2015
Shalom
I had the pleasure of operating the full 24 Hours period.
It was quiet a challenge as propagation across all bands was extremely poor.
The first night was a bit better, all low bands were noisy and not much activity.
But in general it was a lot of fun , some real nice multipliers , and most of all it was great to hear many local stations. many old friends from around the globe, and much more.

I hope that this contest is a new beginning, for the new and old hams here in Israel,and abroad, that it will make you all want to participate in it every year going forward.
We surely have made some "Noise" on the bands.
p.s. I would like to open a discussion here , of a new outlook for the Next Holy Land DX Contest , I strongly think we can turn this Contest to the favorite one of all , especially being from the Holy Land. we would love to hear and get some feedback from all you contesters.

please  share your Ideas, if any one of you has some ideas , use your imagination,I sure believe in this , as it could draw a lot of excitement.
73's and Shalom

See you all on the bands
Amir 4X6TT
W2EJG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 07:14:24 AM »

Shalom, Amir.

I did not get to work you, but I heard your fine signal here in Florida. I did work a few of your colleagues and must say I enjoyed the rather relaxed form of contesting. There seemed to be no stress, just friends saying HELLO. My vote would be to leave the contest alone, just advertise it better.

See you on the bands.  Bob   W2EJG
WA4053SWL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 08:50:55 PM »

Hello Amir.
Any news about the contest results.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: