Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get a qsl to EA8EH  (Read 2346 times)
K9CF

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2000, 10:13:35 PM »

Antonio in tenerife canary islands.  He said to qso via bureau that the call book wouldn't help.  I said sure.  Yah, What bureau?  Do I send the card to ARRL?  Whom do I send it to?

Also, I read a previous post saying that we should include a SASE.  Is that right?  How can I address an envelope back to me and then stamp it?  Do I simply address it as I would in the US and then put a US stamp on it?  I didn't think that would work.

I don't know much yet, but If I keep ask these kind of questions.....
73's K9CF (formerly AG4BR, kg4frm)
Mark L. Martin
K9CF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2000, 02:30:28 PM »

I didn't get an answer quick enough--so I cross posted this to the elmers forum.  Please answer on the post there.
Thanks and sorry for the cross post.
RobertKoernerExAE7G

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2000, 03:04:25 PM »

Send it to the ARRL outgoing buro along with the label from a current QST, or copy of the current label (if you are a life time ARRL member, any label from QST will do).  To receive cards from the buro, you must send either money to cover postage and envelopes, or sase, to your in comming call area buro.  You can get complete details from the ARRL web site.
RobertKoernerExAE7G

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2000, 03:49:03 PM »

Send it to the ARRL outgoing buro along with the label from a current QST, or copy of the current label (if you are a life time ARRL member, any label from QST will do).  To receive cards from the buro, you must send either money to cover postage and envelopes, or sase, to your in comming call area buro.  You can get complete details from the ARRL web site.
RobertKoernerExAE7G

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2001, 04:24:34 PM »

Here is another topic that is supposed to be recent, that isn't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: