Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone receiving cards from K1B expedition or 3D2A  (Read 848 times)
NH7RO

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2002, 04:28:36 PM »

K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 09:05:45 AM »

3D2A???...What's that??...If you refer to 3D2CY, I finally received that card last week.....I would highly recommend sending your card to YT1AD if you are refering to 3D2CY....DO NOT Send to Z32AU....I will refrain from further comment on that.....YT1AD is the Mgr for K1B (which I regret not working)...he is a good QSL MGR....you should get your cards!...Have fun!

Vince P
KA3NRX

NH7RO

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2002, 09:03:17 PM »

Sorry, guys, the eham window cut off the last letters of my question...3D2A==3D2AD/MM, and I sent my qsl to YT1AD....nothing yet.   As for K1B, I made the very first 6M qso with them on 29 April and sent my card to RZ3ZZ as per the website instructions. Six months have passed and I'm beginning to wonder if either qsl mgr ever got my cards.  Hope my question is clarified. 73, Jeff  
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2002, 08:44:23 AM »

Hi Jeff...I got your e-mail.....Keep in mind that YT1AD, Hrane is the manager for several stations and dx-peditions, most notably, 3V8BB....He's a good manager and you should get your card from him....I would wait another month before resubmitting or anything like that.....Some on here are probably thinking, boy that KA3NRX telling someone else to be patient....Yeah, well with regard to my being impatient for my 3D2CY card, what hosed me off was that the Qsl route was listed as Z32AU, who I am not so sure even exists.....and I burned $2.00 in the process waiting for this guy to respond...Nada...after about 5 months & after doing some research by asking other Hams about this, I e-mailed Hrane in August, he told me to wait a month b-4 resending, and I did, and resubmitted to him in September and, boom, just over a month later the 3d2cy card came...Like I said YT1AD is a very good and popular manager....as for Z32AU, well I will again, refrain from further comment.......

Like you I hate to wait for my QSLs...Unfortunately, crap happens.....The bureau takes too long, postal thieves are about, dxpeditions have 50-100 thousand qsos, managers have lives, cards get lost in the mail, QSL routes are wrong......I guess that's just how it is....I am still waiting on countries from 1990, 91, 92, and 98 qsos!.....Something is telling me I am gonna have to work other stations to get those countries confirmed!....AAARRRGGGHHH!!!...where's mi prozac!!!!

CUL
VP
KA3NRX
NI0C

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2002, 12:28:29 PM »

Jeff, I received my K1B CW confirmations from YT1AD just this Saturday.  Haven't sent in for my SSB cards yet to RZ3AA, but I plan to use registered mail when I do.

NH7RO

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 03:17:53 PM »

Received my K1B card in the mail a couple of days ago (just about 4 days after I posted this question in the forum!)so all is well....   Now waiting for the maritime mobile qsls but am not so worried.  BTW, it was RZ3AA not RZ3ZZ that I rec'd the card from--sorry for the mistake on my part.  Jeff, NH7RO
K9PO

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2002, 04:54:36 PM »

Still waiting for my 10m SSB card. I sent green stamps and IRC + the SAE. Nothing so far
NH7RO

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2002, 06:46:31 PM »

K9PO, Inasmuch as my 6m qso was their first from Baker and I only just rec'd my card a few weeks ago (shortly after posting this topic)I would imagine your 10m card will be on it's way soon. BTW, I rec'd mine direct from RZ3AA in the SAE I'd sent (w/IRC)to him in Moscow.
KF4NI

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2003, 01:47:31 PM »

Hi
I received my K1B card from RZ3AA on April 2, 2003.
There is a stateside mgr. that will send you a qsl for K1B also. I received that card 1 day before the card from RZ3AA.
The 3D2AD/MM is always spotted as a "pirate" and therefore I just don't bother to respond. He says he is in the harbor and is "legit" but someone "always" says he is a pirate. I don't know the answer.
Just be patient. thanks

Ruby KF4NI
NH7RO

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2003, 10:51:38 PM »

NOTICE TO THIS FORUM--I HAVE NOW RECEIVED BOTH CARDS FROM K1B AND 3D2AD/MM (WHO IS NOT A PIRATE AS REPORTED IN THE PREVIOUS POST)........SO, THANKS TO ALL THAT RESPONDED.  BTW, YT1AD CAME THROUGH ON MY CARD THE 2ND TIME AROUND FOR 3D2AD/MM--PERHAPS THE FIRST ONE WAS A VICTIM OF POSTAL PILFERING.

JEFF, NH7RO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: