The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REACT Worldwide Groups  (Read 6666 times)
KD4YSH

Ignore
« on: January 07, 2016, 06:42:51 PM »

REACT Worldwide is growing amateurs as well as CB and GMRS, Echolink and more contact info at reactintl.org it is a big organization has been around since the early 60's open to licensed and non-licensed people interested in helping out in their community, check it out it is lots of fun.
PLEASE CHECK IN OUR WORLDWIDE NET EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM EASTERN ON ECHOLINK NODE 109779 ALL WELCOME
If you are interested in starting a REACT team it only takes 3 people to start a team and you are a 501(c-3) tax exempt organization under the REACT INTL. coverage plus you have 1 million insurance coverage per member, you can start your team with you and your wife and son or daughter it only takes 3 and grow from there, contact me for more information and there is a lot of perks associated with REACT. With REACT you get discount medicine, park attraction discounts, car rental discounts, food discounts and many more contact me about starting a REACT team. Email me at kd4ysh@yahoo.com will be happy to provide you with all the info you need.

73's
kd4ysh

73'S
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 06:03:01 AM by KD4YSH » Logged
ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 03:04:09 PM »

Thanks!  Had no idea they were still in operation.  I remember those REACT groups on 11 meters back in the '60s!!!  Smiley
KD4YSH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 06:15:51 PM »

Hello yes REACT is alive and well all over the world, we have 30 members on our team both amateurs and CB and FRS we have fun, each Tuesday night at 9PM eastern join our world wide net on Echolink node 109779 any amateur can check in. It only takes 3 people to start a team and you are under the 501(c-3)  blanket. If you need more info just get back with me at kd4ysh@yahoo.com
73's
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:20:14 PM by KD4YSH » Logged
VK6IS

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 11:51:41 PM »

back in the '80s - the local REACT would compete with the local CREST,
- both were CB emergency monitors.
and very hostile to each other.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: