Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New 10 Meter Propagation Logger  (Read 475 times)
KB3FYD

Ignore
« on: December 08, 2003, 11:49:25 AM »

With the sunspots headed into the cellar, I thought it would be nice to have a way to find other amateurs on the 10M band, and to be alerted of openings.  So, instead of just wicshing, I created a page to make it happen.

go to:

http://www.lytewave.com/

and click on the link for the 10 Meter propogation spots.

I hope you like it.

Scott
N3OP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 09:57:35 AM »

When I want to know that a band is open, I listen for the beacons or check the DX Clusters.  Theses are  very effective tools. Give them a try, and you may be surprised with what you find out there on the bands.

Reggie
www.n3op.com

AC4FD

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 10:20:06 AM »

Hey,

I think that it's a great idea.  I was listening on 10 Yesterday on  my way home from work and heard several beacons.... one of them in Mexico.  But... I did not hear anyone talking (cw or ssb).  I even tried calling CQ for about 15 or 20 minutes.  Still... nothing...   I think that it would be nice to know when people are there and not just when the band is open.

Thanks,

Randy
N2JDQ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 05:21:19 PM »

Yes Great idea! ** BUT ** when i go to that web site.. all I see is a Photogrhic type of site.. no where and all the links i clicked did I find any kind of 10m prop logger?? Help? Pls? TY

-steve raas

N2JDQ
W9CDJ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 11:39:44 AM »

I agree with N2JDQ I'm getting the same results.I'm an avid 10 mtr. opp. and am on the air daily @ 28.480 and placeing CQs at other freq's.I can also be heard @ 29.680 fm rpt. freq or within that portion of the band. Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.              Tony W9CDJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: