The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRD, 2 issues  (Read 3181 times)
NM6V

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2016, 07:27:34 AM »

Hi Guys,

I have 2 issues with HRD,

1.  I can not post a new topic to their forum because I have no "new topic" button, I just registered last night at the forum and purchased the software last week.
            So I can not ask this question.

2. When I download from LOTW, everything works fine but I don't see the callsigns of the matched entities.  In other words I get for example  "1 of 1 entities matched"
            I'll add to the database and it adds fine but I never see what has been added, very frustrating.

Sorry to write this here but again HRD Forum does not allow me to post, I guess you have to know someone to get in.

Cheers

Henry  NM6V
W6IR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:12:10 AM »

Click on view ADIF before updating. You can then see all the info being imported.
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 10:09:47 AM »

No one on eHam can help you gain access to their forum so you might want to call them directly and tell them you need access to the forum: http://ham-radio-deluxe.com/contact.html

The sales and support teams can be reached via phone throughout the day.
Sales Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm EST
Support Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 am to 6pm EST
Phone Numbers:
US 813-413-4090
NM6V

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 12:25:46 PM »

Tnx guys, when I click on view adif Windows tells me there is no program associated with this file type. Which program do I use to view the adi file?
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 12:30:35 PM »

Which program do I use to view the adi file?

ADI files are just plain text files so assuming you're using some version of Windows, you can use the Notepad app to view them.
AB4D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 07:56:18 PM »

Hi Guys,

I have 2 issues with HRD,

1.  I can not post a new topic to their forum because I have no "new topic" button, I just registered last night at the forum and purchased the software last week.
            So I can not ask this question.

2. When I download from LOTW, everything works fine but I don't see the callsigns of the matched entities.  In other words I get for example  "1 of 1 entities matched"
            I'll add to the database and it adds fine but I never see what has been added, very frustrating.

Sorry to write this here but again HRD Forum does not allow me to post, I guess you have to know someone to get in.

Cheers

Henry  NM6V

In the logbook, click the "Layout" button. From there you can add the "LOTW received" and the "LOTW recv date" fields for displayed on the logbook.  Then, you will see which stations were confirmed (Verified Match) and the date that occurred.

Jim AB4D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: