The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up a personal goals/Achievements list - ideas?  (Read 3353 times)
K1WJ

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 03:03:06 PM »

My goals are to party like a rock star and have at least one woman on each arm, of course that is between QSO's...................73
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 09:29:12 PM »

LYI:  You sound a bit like me.  I've been active since '56  and still don't have WAS and I can't even spell DXCC!.  I did receive my ARRL 50 year pin a few weeks ago though.  There's our one difference.

The rest I can see myself!  Ain't it exciting?
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2016, 09:52:47 PM »

Wow . One of my new goals that I am working on is to forgive people.  Wow.
K9YLI

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 07:31:58 AM »

Rake leaves.. only a city slicker rakes leaves.  They protect the grass roots from freezing  during the winter. Then in the spring when they are all dry and crisp, just  mow clockwise and chop them into little bits as fertilizer. With  3 acres of lawn, no way would i rake.
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 07:43:40 AM »

Wow . One of my new goals that I am working on is to forgive people.  Wow.

Recommend adding some variety to the vocabulary. You've pretty much worn out wow.
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 09:29:22 AM »

At least he isn't using, "Ya know?"

K9YLI

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 07:59:44 AM »

AXW.. I am not big on  yakking.. but I like to build stuff. I have  3 13 volt power supplies.
The  challenge is to make the parts fit in a specific  enclosure. Visualizing the pile of parts in the  choice box. with minimum  air space around them.( trying to keep the total package small as possible.
Then there is building(?) replacing the collapsed roof on a 16x32 foot shed,just finished, used steel panels, and today, bad starter on the   pick-um-truk..   Also replace  4 wheel studs on said truck.   sure I plan everything down to the second...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARCSPARK

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2016, 03:42:51 PM »

The positive side of collecting awards and QSLs is that they're great for covering up the cracks on your shack wall.  This will save you money and time in painting your place. 
You know Peter, you are a real piece of work Cool
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: