The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Did you find this review helpful?' or 'Flag this review' feature in reviews  (Read 4666 times)
AF7EC

Ignore
« on: September 15, 2016, 06:32:04 PM »

Hello everyone,

eHam has some really great reviews, and some that are not so good.  I know there are all kinds of people with every kind of background who contribute to the reviews on this site, but some reviews are just plain difficult to wade through.  Some of the less helpful reviews are in ALL CAPS, or some have randomly skipped lines, or the person has a very poor command of English grammar and it's difficult to make out what they're trying to say. 

Really, I know no one can be 100 percent perfect, but it sure would be nice to have some way to provide feedback on reviews, or even just a 'flag this review' button with a small text box explaining what the issue is.  Shoot, give me editing rights and *I'll* edit some of these challenging reviews.  Wink

Thank you! Smiley

An imperfect being created by a perfect God Cheesy
KAPT4560

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 03:00:11 PM »

I also wish that there was some way to combine reviews of the same receiver. In the Receivers: General Coverage, I see the DX-160 under both Radio Shack and Realistic.
The JRC NRD 525, 535 and 545 reviews are under both JRC and NRD.
 The Lafayette HE-30 is reviewed in both the Receivers: General Coverage and Receivers: Vintage Amateur sections.
There are probably more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: