The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observed apparent non hams using 2M band edge frequency in Marion Iowa.  (Read 3663 times)
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 04:12:04 PM »

I'm not sure which is worse:
(1) The fecal brain we almost got as POTUS
(2) The fecal brain we got for POTUS
(3) The fecal brains that are so damned excited about it

Since when were we, as an electorate, given reasonable, responsible choices to vote for in this go around?

.................................crickets.................................

================================================
WZ7U ~ originating from CN86jc +/-

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God. Thank you Jesus!
NO2A

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »

Another thing making it impossible to check their licenses is the fact that the F.C.C. doesn't require paper licenses anymore. Which means  you'd have to look that up online, which is more of a P.I.T.A.  You just can't win.
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 05:15:49 PM »

That would appear to be the case.
Besides, what do you do; walk up to some guy (or group of guys) and say something to the effect of "lemmie see your badges". You know what sort of response that will elicit. Unless some sort of biometric is included with call sign lookups, how do you know for certain the person you are looking up is the person standing in front of you? (Assuming you can get an appropriate signal to use your smartphone to do the lookup where you are at.) And most obvious for last, who has the real authority to go around asking people for their ham licenses anyway? If some one I didn't know, without obvious authority (i.e. a policeperson), came at me wanting to see my license, I guarantee you they would walk away from the encounter much worse for wear.

I suggest the world as hams know it is changing and not always for the better. Operate accordingly. Ham On.

WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 05:20:13 PM »

No matter who wins on Nov 8 us, the American citizens will be Destitute and flatulated on.
   True, but unfortunately some citizens will be "flatulated on" more than others!!    Huh  Shocked

Well being a Proud Southern Deplorable I think that November 8th,2016 went quiet well.I could not be happier other than come January 20th it will be much better as far as myself & millions upon millions of Deplorables in America see it. Come on January20th & get here will you. hehe haha LOL  {:>)  Cheesy   Wink

Clayton
W4KVW   

Since when were we, as an electorate, given reasonable, responsible choices to vote for in this go around?

Sorry Clayton, didn't mean to deficate on your parade there. You, however, were the first to inject political rhetoric into the thread.

My question is still valid and possibly open for debate, unless the mods pull the pin on this one.

(won't do it for a ktn thread though......just sayin)

WB8VLC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 07:56:23 PM »

Oh boy,

I wrote in Teddy Roosevelt, the last president with any integrity, even if he's long dead he was still better than the choices given this year.

I can't believe I'm saying this but even KTN would have been a better choice than the TWO ticket lunatics we had.

I'm sure that at about 100 days after 1-20-2017 everyone on all sides will be wishing for NONE OF THE ABOVE.
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 08:59:07 PM »

^^^this^^^

KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »

Wow I have noticed that some hams are severely PARANOID jeeeez. Why worry about a few free banders or rogue cb operators taking over the Universe. Wow. Calm down everybody breathe in through your nose hold it for 7 seconds then exhale through your mouth.. Wow ... I feel sorry for the hobby if this is the paranoid mindset. I know and totally understand the flood gates of back stabbing accusations will begin.  Wow take care all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsA2Lrs3G8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYAEGRh09pE
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2016, 12:40:37 AM »

Go take some more of your powder

N8YX

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2016, 01:33:25 PM »

Go take some more of your powder

The Anti Monkey-Butt variety works well for that which ails some...
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2016, 02:34:54 PM »

Does Anti-Monkey Butt do anything for terminal Goodbuddyitis? I see the troll likes his illegal radio videos, still.

These yahoos must be his personal heroes, no wonder he got his ass chewed so bad six years or so ago for that chit.

Dude hasn't had his humbling experience in life yet. I sorta feel bad for him like one might feel bad for a stepped on puppy.

W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2016, 11:01:36 AM »

No matter who wins on Nov 8 us, the American citizens will be Destitute and flatulated on.
   True, but unfortunately some citizens will be "flatulated on" more than others!!    Huh  Shocked

Well being a Proud Southern Deplorable I think that November 8th,2016 went quiet well.I could not be happier other than come January 20th it will be much better as far as myself & millions upon millions of Deplorables in America see it. Come on January20th & get here will you. hehe haha LOL  {:>)  Cheesy   Wink

Clayton
W4KVW   

Sorry Clayton, didn't mean to deficate on your parade there. You, however, were the first to inject political rhetoric into the thread.

My question is still valid and possibly open for debate, unless the mods pull the pin on this one.

(won't do it for a ktn thread though......just sayin)

Nope I quoted the 1st who did so if you go back & read my post you will see that.Besides I have Very Thick Skin after 30 years in State Law Enforcement & that job took away any Liberal cells I may have had in my body as well making me very much Conservative so I'm not mad. {:>)

Clayton
W4KVW
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2016, 12:15:56 PM »

OK, point taken.

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: