The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GigaParts  (Read 71521 times)
KM4PNO

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2017, 03:57:02 PM »

Randall,

First I would like to apologize for the experience you've had while dealing with this problem. At GigaParts, we aim for every customer to be satisfied with their purchase and the service they receive. Unfortunately, sometimes even the largest manufacturers have a hiccup and let a product out the door that might be missing a part. In those rare situations we work together with the manufacturer to make it right. With that said, it is our responsibility to make sure you are 100% satisfied and I apologize we failed you. Sue notified me that she spoke with you today to find and provide a resolution that satisfied you. As a result of that conversation, she notified me that you requested an additional $30 refund, which we have sent your way. The $20 and $30 refunds we issued should both show up on your account within 3-5 business days. In the end, I truly hope we have provided the service and resolution to this matter that you were looking for. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you feel this matter still needs attention, as we are always happy to help!

Jeff S. (W4LKO)
E-Commerce Division Manager

Yes I was completely satisfied with the final resolution.

Furthermore ebay has contacted me to do a review of the product.

Gigaparts has apparently banned my ebay account from making further purchases from their ebay auctions. I guess as punishment for not being happy proir to the  "final resolution".

Should I included this in the reviews as your effort to "every customer to be satisfied with their purchase" or is this just another "rare situation"?
PAPATRIOT

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »

I've placed several orders with Gigaparts, both via eBay, and through their web site in the past month or two.  Every order was filled completely, and quickly, and the one occasion where I knew I was ordering a Comet antenna that was back-ordered, I was given the option of splitting the order into two shipments for a few extra bucks if I was anxious to get my other gear, and took that option.  They've been good about shipping orders fast and offer some very competitive prices.  I've got another order nearly lined up to go through on eBay in about another week once I finalize all of the parts I need.  They have become a go-to for me along with a few other names that I trust and their customer service over the phone has always been friendly.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: