The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W5GKP Kieth - Lier and bad to do business with.  (Read 9546 times)
W9BB

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 06:02:34 AM »

Who knows, I just moved on...no loss...lots of tirekickers and time wasters on swap boards "seriously intersted, do you still have "it", what payment do you accept" and then poof...gone....to be more or less expected when dealing with non serious individuals or those without the funds to begin with or the permission(s) from the XYL....LOL
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 07:14:24 AM »

Who knows, I just moved on...no loss...lots of tirekickers and time wasters on swap boards "seriously intersted, do you still have "it", what payment do you accept" and then poof...gone....to be more or less expected when dealing with non serious individuals or those without the funds to begin with or the permission(s) from the XYL....LOL

LMAO! I hate that!  I have encounted that on every single one of my ads even when I have been specific and in detail on the items I'm selling  only for them to respond with a question when their questions can be answered in the ad I placed already.  It's as if they never even read it.

The other reason why I started laughing was, because this guy said the same thing to me. He said he had to ask his wife only to respond thast his wife said OK only if I came down $20.
 For me anyone who says they need to ask their wife i'm totally going to ignore them.
N4UE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 05:24:59 PM »

HA HA! I also believe that's one of the MAIN reasons hams have the reputation for being so cheap: fear of the XYL. I've know several OMs that when the wife says "jump", they ask "how high" on the way up.
I've been through 3 and NEVER had to ask one for 'permission'...... Grow a pair guys.

ron
N4UE
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 12:21:23 PM »

Hams are cheap....hmmmm....thinking.

Good thing the XYL scares many hams into being cheap. If there were no restrictions,
we know where that'll end.

So there you go.

73 and wear that seat belt.

Kraus

KAPT4560

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 03:10:24 AM »

A guy at the local hamfests was doing a brisk business of selling perfumed soaps, flowers and chocolates. I had to buy a bar of Bay Rum 'apology' soap to take home with my newly scored boatanchor.  I planned to use the side-door to the basement. Grin
 Whenever she says "Where did that come from?", I use my Jedi mind-trick voice and say "That? I've had that for years".
 Then I usually find some new pairs of shoes in the bedroom closet. It can work both ways. I don't watch American Pickers, she does.
 She calls me a 'hoarder', but I prefer to be called a 'collector'.  Roll Eyes
W9ZIM

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:55 AM »

HA HA! I also believe that's one of the MAIN reasons hams have the reputation for being so cheap: fear of the XYL. I've know several OMs that when the wife says "jump", they ask "how high" on the way up.
I've been through 3 and NEVER had to ask one for 'permission'...... Grow a pair guys.

ron
N4UE

Oh, the irony.  Grin
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 06:34:16 PM »

A guy at the local hamfests was doing a brisk business of selling perfumed soaps, flowers and chocolates. I had to buy a bar of Bay Rum 'apology' soap to take home with my newly scored boatanchor.  I planned to use the side-door to the basement. Grin
 Whenever she says "Where did that come from?", I use my Jedi mind-trick voice and say "That? I've had that for years".
 Then I usually find some new pairs of shoes in the bedroom closet. It can work both ways. I don't watch American Pickers, she does.

LOL!

That's awesome.
AC7CW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 12:25:18 PM »

Collecting is far and away better than hoarding for sure

Novice 1958, 20WPM Extra now... (and get off my lawn)
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 08:24:17 PM »

WELL! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Turns out that this dispicable, hate filled individual has posted on QTH.com a fraudulent post. A Defamation of character type post in which he has now begun a war with me he will absolutely lose. His intelligent level clearly is that of a monkey. Of course looking at the time frame it is clear it was done in spite.

So another reason why not to deal with this man and if you do will endure the same character assassination if he does not accomplish scamming you to get what he wants. In which I have tons of proof which I will unveil so you can be jury of his guilt. I will acquire testimony from the original and only owner of the product which I acquired the item from that will testify the product was in fine condition and complete In the very very short time it was in my possession. His (W5GKP) own words will also prove he himself said he received the item and all looked well after opening the shipment.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:27:15 PM by N2RRA » Logged
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 10:28:26 PM »

AVOID THIS MAN!

So I've contacted the site manager and the post has been removed. Not before I took a screen shot of the post.

Reason the moderator removed it was, because W5GKP "VIOLATED" the "websites rules". This man has not only continued to disrespect me, but disrespect the policy's of other's on their websites.

Now, being that he once again pulled the trigger time for me to pull out the cannons.

Just keeping people posted on this drama queen trying to make my life miserable by slandering my reputation, because he can't except defeat. Karma is a b*^%#!

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: