The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Distance AM station listening a new craze.  (Read 26401 times)
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2017, 01:08:14 PM »

Ha....oh wow, Chuckie, that one was even better than the billboard story.  You should write fiction novels, you might actually get paid for all of this imagination.  There's one born every minute, so surely you will have your share of book signings at head shops everywhere.  Plenty of powder for you from that crowd as well.  

You're awesome, OM.
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2017, 03:17:16 PM »

I said I took the EXTRA EXAM  about a week ago . Maybe there is some misunderstanding on everyone's part. I was referring to my forklift driving privileges. Where I work now I can operate all the forklifts/ stand-up forklift / and scissor lift where I work they call it Extra forklift licence.  

Sorry, I meant to ask The Charles earlier......  Have you noticed a lot of riff-raff forklift drivers getting their Extra licenses since they started letting CBers operate those things?

KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2017, 04:51:25 PM »

I just picked up a Canadian pirate radio station. Wow . Great signal and good audio for a 5 watt station.The reason i know this durning there broadcast they state 5 watts. Strange station rock music and political statements?Huh. They were commenting on America and july 4th celebrations..Take care all be safe and God Bless and be joyous in all you do..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 04:55:35 PM by KC8KTN » Logged
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2017, 07:52:29 PM »

Was it on AM or LSB?

================================================
WZ7U ~ originating from CN86jc +/-

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God. Thank you Jesus!
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2017, 08:24:00 PM »

I had my Novice fork lift driver license back in the early 70s. At that time we also had to learn "Horn" code. That was rather difficult for me. I am sure that KTN will know what horn code is if he has his Extra now, congratulations on passing the Extra.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 08:28:06 PM by SWMAN » Logged
DL8OV

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2017, 03:13:01 AM »

Anybody got some Loctite?

Peter DL8OV
W4KYR

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2017, 03:28:14 AM »

I said I took the EXTRA EXAM  about a week ago . Maybe there is some misunderstanding on everyone's part. I was referring to my forklift driving privileges. Where I work now I can operate all the forklifts/ stand-up forklift / and scissor lift where I work they call it Extra forklift licence.  They also change the color of your licence from green to red. I still operate cnc machines also gear shavers and hobbing machines  fanuc controllers.Anyway I just wanted to clear this up.. I am also first aid responder at work ..Everyone have a joyous day and be safe. Raining on and off today dxing durning the day is pretty good also.

I have never heard of a  "Extra forklift licence" (sic). What company does the certification ? Is it OSHA approved? Is this some foreign company? Do you work in Canada? License is spelled License here in the U.S. , not "Licence" (which is an UK/or Canadian spelling).  

The internet and cellphone networks are great until they go down, what then? Find out here. 
https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,111948.0.html

Using Windows 98 For Packet...
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2017, 04:58:31 AM »

Yah know what, some people have no sense of humor at all.  That's to bad.
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2017, 08:03:39 AM »

SWMAN THANKS
Some out here just do not understand the honking responsibilities that insue when driving a fork truck. WOW.EVERYONE have a joyous and blessed day..Be safe EVERYONE..73$$.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: