Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QRP DXCC  (Read 9624 times)
WG5G

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 07:15:45 AM »

HELLO AGAIN, ENJOYED READING ALL THE POSTS ABOUT QRP DXCC. AFTER SEEIN WHAT I WROTE ON THE SCREEN, I FEEL IT DIDNT COME ACROSS QUITE RIGHT. I APOLOGIZE TO ALL. THESE ARE THE STATIONS THAT I KNOW ARE OVER 300 COUNTRIES QRP. FIRST ARE THE GUYS THAT INSPIRED ME, W8ILC RON, AND K4OCE BOB, THEN I RAN INTO RANDY AA2U. SINCE GETTING BACK ON THE AIR A FEW YEARS AGO I RAN INTO SOME OTHER STATIONS THAT HAVE REACHED 300 PLUS, RANDY ND0C, BILL W8QZA, TOM N4KG, PHIL N0KE, RICH K3OO. AS YOU CAN SEE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW THAT HAVE DONE IT. SO LEE ISEE WHERE RON HAS JOINED YOUR LISTING OF DXCC QRP, MAYBE YOU CAN DROP THESE OTHER STATIONS AN EMAIL AND SEE IF YOU CAN LIST THEIR TOTALS. HELLO TO LARRY NU4B, CONGRATS ON NAILING THAT 100TH COUNTRY ON 80 MTRS TO COMPLETE 5 BAND DXCC- NOW THATS REALLY DOING SOMETHING. HE'S ALSO KNOCKING ON THE 300 COUNTRY DOOR USING MOSTLY WIRE ANTS. AS I TYPE THIS, IM LISTENING ON 21.295 TO NOISE, CANT HEAR THE ST0R BOYS. OH WELL, ILL BE IN THERE WITH THE REST OF YOU, GOOD LUCK TO ALL, 73/72 DAN WG5G.
AE5X

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 12:05:25 PM »

Dan, I personally think your accomplishments and your previous posts here are downright inspiring.

John AE5X
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: