The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: seeking a copy of NC QRp magazine 2003 or 2004 article  (Read 1375 times)
AK0B

Ignore
« on: April 25, 2017, 12:29:29 AM »

What I am trying to find is  Part 3 of NA5N article series MOSFET "Switched Mode" Amplifiers

early copies of NC QRPp are on the web,  but appear to end at volume 11,  which contained NA5N's Part 2.

Anyone have some old QRPp newer than Summer 2003.   Or a source for Part 3 of NA5N series on class D/E/F rf amplifier design

Stan AK0B

ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 01:09:11 AM »

Have you checked  www.AmericanRadioHistory.org  ?
AK0B

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:39:03 AM »

WOW that is a super source.  Didn't find the QRPp magazine. But enough other things of interest I can see my self going back again and again far into the future.

Some of those magazines I had read in my pre ham radio days and I have been licensed sixty-three years.   lol

Thanks, and I recommend the source to any one with an interest it the tube era.

Stan AK0B
KJ6DRG

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 09:10:17 AM »

Contact Chuck Adams K7QO and ask him if he still has the archives available. He scanned a TON of QRPp issues and used to have them available on his website but it looks as if he's removed the page.

http://qrper.com/2012/03/1993-2004-norcal-qrp-club-journals-now-available-online/
ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 04:40:21 PM »

WOW that is a super source.  Didn't find the QRPp magazine. But enough other things of interest I can see my self going back again and again far into the future.

Some of those magazines I had read in my pre ham radio days and I have been licensed sixty-three years.   lol

Thanks, and I recommend the source to any one with an interest it the tube era.

Stan AK0B
    You're welcome!!  I especially like the old Popular Electronics and Electronics Illustrated magazines from the '50s, '60s and '70s!  They had loads of interesting electronics and antenna projects that one could build for just a few bucks!   Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: