Got a new neighbor on street goodbye Antennas.

(1/49) > >>

Charles Rodgers:
Wow got a new neighbor on my street he is going to the township to have them make me remove my antennas he came from an hoa environment. There is NO hoa where i live WOW.

David Caruthers:
I hope the township has read PRB1. Maybe your neighbor should have his literacy expanded also.

KF7CG

Eric Stephenson:
Huh, I guess someone should explain how it is to the new neighbor.

However..........

It wouldn't be because of any CB tirades coming over his consumer electronics, would it Captain?

Just asking, your uptightedness.

Eric Stephenson:
Wait a minute, looking at Google Earth shows a completely different view.

You guys live one block from a wrecking yard and two blocks from some sort of chemical transfer facility right next to the industrial area and you're trying to tell us someone moved from an HOA neighborhood and has the audacity to ask you to remove some antennas? Really??

There's way more to this than you are letting on. As usual.

John Wright:
Quote from: WZ7U on August 24, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Wait a minute, looking at Google Earth shows a completely different view.

You guys live one block from a wrecking yard and two blocks from some sort of chemical transfer facility right next to the industrial area and you're trying to tell us someone moved from an HOA neighborhood and has the audacity to ask you to remove some antennas? Really??

There's way more to this than you are letting on. As usual.

Or the house right next door that has all the old cars sitting in the yard?  (Of course, there's no telling how old the imagery on Google Earth is.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page