The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a new neighbor on street goodbye Antennas.  (Read 17814 times)
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »

WOW  .. W.T.T.C.Strikes AGAINNNN.

WOW.....
The main issue is, what if the OP really did have a legitimate problem regarding ham radio. Would anyone believe him at this point?

The 'joke of the day' posts may seem amusing to some, but it's getting old to some who frequent these forums in order to help those with real ham radio problems.

WOW...REALLY...      W.T.T.C.

Trying to help ham Radio... Have A Joyous Day.... God Blessss. 73sss

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:01:16 PM by KC8KTN » Logged
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »

Is this the guy you all complain about?  Tisha.... anybody? 
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2017, 05:21:58 PM »

WOW  .. W.T.T.C.Strikes AGAINNNN.

WOW.....
The main issue is, what if the OP really did have a legitimate problem regarding ham radio. Would anyone believe him at this point?

The 'joke of the day' posts may seem amusing to some, but it's getting old to some who frequent these forums in order to help those with real ham radio problems.

WOW...REALLY...      W.T.T.C.

Trying to help ham Radio... Have A Joyous Day.... God Blessss. 73sss

Yes. This is the one. The charter president of the WTTC (Wound Too Tight Club). Was there really any doubt or are you just playing with us?  Wink Cheesy

Ham radio doesn't need your help OM. You need help; like a checkup from the neck up.

Hasn't this one gone on long enough?

WZ7U ~ originating from CN86jc +/-

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God. Thank you Jesus!
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2017, 05:34:14 PM »

You all want him gone but you all engage him and then blame HIM.  If you all shut your mouths here he would be posting to himself.  He is smarter than all of you folks.   
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2017, 06:03:46 PM »

KC8KTN

Wow got a new neighbor on my street he is going to the township to have them make me remove my antennas he came from an hoa environment. There is NO hoa where i live WOW.

PLANKEYE

This is how this thread was started and look at what you folks have done with it. 
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2017, 06:16:07 PM »

PLANKEYE

Thank You.... I post anything they put me down, attack me, and call me names, and YET they the W.T.T.C members return again and again. Thanks. Trying to make Ham Radio a hobby where we can all get along and be Friends.Have A Joyous Day and God Bless.73ssss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:20:55 PM by KC8KTN » Logged
NO2A

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2017, 06:20:16 PM »

Can we please stop with the delusional comments? We both know you didn't convince everyone at city hall to become a ham. Thats just as silly as me saying I convinced everyone on my block to become a libertarian and paint their houses yellow. Enough is enough!
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2017, 06:28:17 PM »

You are welcome. 
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2017, 07:16:52 PM »

You all want him gone but you all engage him and then blame HIM.  If you all shut your mouths here he would be posting to himself.  He is smarter than all of you folks.  

Fine. He's your problem now. Deal with your delinquent.

I'm just another imperfect being made by the PERFECT GOD, so since you're all so perfect and holy and all, he's your problem. Carry on with your substandard threads. Life IS too short to humor internet trolls and their sycophants.

Bye Chuck. No powder required on my part.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:27:52 PM by WZ7U » Logged

WZ7U ~ originating from CN86jc +/-

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God. Thank you Jesus!
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2017, 07:45:41 PM »

You have said this  before.Goodbye till tomorrow. Time to grow up.Have a Joyous Day and God Bless.73s. Helping ham radio be less W.T.T.C.
PLANKEYE

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2017, 08:02:03 PM »

I'm not sure what that means. The post above by WZ7U makes no sense.  Listen take some time to think before you post anything here it makes all of us look bad.  Take a breath and think before you speak.   
AC4RD

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2017, 04:55:20 AM »

Rum?

Don't tell me that Captain Jack Sparrow is working with you on this.
[/quote]

I don't believe I know the gent--a J6 call, or maybe 6Y, is he?  Mostly working /MM?  Anyway, rum is nutritious and delicious.  It's full of vitamins and minerals, and helps children grow strong and tall.  It's one of the major food groups, along with cheeseburgers and pie. Try some rum today!  :-)
W3WN

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: September 24, 2017, 07:43:39 AM »

Rum?

Don't tell me that Captain Jack Sparrow is working with you on this.

I don't believe I know the gent--a J6 call, or maybe 6Y, is he?  Mostly working /MM?  Anyway, rum is nutritious and delicious.  It's full of vitamins and minerals, and helps children grow strong and tall.  It's one of the major food groups, along with cheeseburgers and pie. Try some rum today!  :-)
Rum is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels.
(Elizabeth Swan)

So... I see you don't watch too many movies.  

Now bring me that horizon.  Savvy?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:04:23 AM by W3WN » Logged
AC4RD

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2017, 08:03:51 AM »

I see you don't watch too many movies.  

Now bring me that horizon.  Savvy?

I don't watch many movies, it's true, though I did recognize the "Captain Jack Sparrow" reference (and had to look up "bring me that horizon."  I gather that's about like the Red Queen doing six impossible things before breakfast.)  ;-)  I am quite a fan of rum, though. 

To keep this horrible thread right on topic Wink I would like to mention that I've been away from HF for a while; like many old white hams, I've had some rather appalling health problems.  Two years ago I managed to play in some CW and RTTY contests--they're easy and fun if you're not actually trying for a good score--but apart from that, nothing but one EA from the car driving home the other day.

This morning I got my courage up, to match the temporary vertical I got up last week, and worked an EW on 15m CW.  Terrible--muscle tremors affected my sending (still can't find my memory keyer), but it was FUN.  :-)   I'll be cruising 15/17 and 30 this afternoon when I have some spare time. :-)

Now, back on the pirate theme, how about a sea shanty, courtesy of the BBC:

What shall we do with the drunken nurker,
He’s bending his cordwangle.

Hit him in the nadgers with the bosun’s plunger,
Slap him on the grummitt with a wrought iron lunger,
Cuff him in the moolies with the Captain’s grunger —
Till his bodgers dangle.
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: September 24, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »

I'm just another imperfect being made by the PERFECT GOD, so since you're all so perfect and holy and all, he's your problem. Carry on with your substandard threads. Life IS too short to humor internet trolls and their sycophants.

Indeed! That's the term I'm looking for, sycophant.

And once again this StickEye troll needs to heed his own advice. I sure don't take advice from delusional passive aggressive sycophants. Good day.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: