The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a new neighbor on street goodbye Antennas.  (Read 65023 times)
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2017, 07:38:29 AM »

To dislike someone at another's whim makes me a puke.
I don't know anyone here. I dislike no one here.
Say hey to the families.
Kraus

Nobody is suggesting that at all, slick.  You brought KTN up, and the replies asked you to look for yourself at his ridiculous behaviors on here.  You'll have to point out a single post from anyone who wrote "hate him because we hate him."  He's had people reach out to him, but he doesn't want decency....it's not fun or entertaining to him.   

As for puking, can't help you there.  But I'm guessing it's just more of what you think are sassy, cool, and hip things to write.     

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:42:43 AM by K9MHZ » Logged
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2017, 07:58:43 AM »

But I'm guessing it's just more of what you think are sassy, cool, and hip things to write.     

I'll add inane and attention-seeking. KTN's mini-me.

Thanks Ignore function for shielding me from most of it!
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2017, 08:26:51 AM »

Well I got her figured out... Wow I can not believe that  it took so long such a great and simple conclusion to one of life's most cornfussings puzzles???.Well with that being stated everyone have a Joyous and Blessed day. And to the complainers and WTTC MEMEBERS I got the problem fixed that is only if my neighbor see fit to my conclussion.. Trying to make Ham Radio a great adventure and Joyous one with out everyday procedures..  The laundry basket is almost empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tPb85B6ems    

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God.

Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, you're doing something wrong.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:29:59 AM by KC8KTN » Logged
KA9UCN

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »

I don’t care who dislikes who, or what makes another sick. This is a ham radio forum. Those that belittle others are not contributing. Keep it related to ham radio!.
Joe KA9UCN
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2017, 09:07:58 AM »

That's what I'm trying to figure out Joe. Why the ugliness towards anyone here?

I think I'll give 17 meters one more chance this evening. Boy yesterday I called and called and finally someone answered.
Only then did I figure out why...the band just don't propagate. He was almost not there. And that was CW.

But just down the street, 20 meters is popping.

Amazing just 4MHz is such a difference.

Kraus

N8YX

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2017, 09:09:21 AM »

Keep it related to ham radio!.
Let's put it this way:

If Captain CB would abide by that statement (and conform to the Topic Rules which Mike stickied at the top of this forum) we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Or others related to same.
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2017, 09:26:05 AM »

Captain CB! Oh that's funny. That's rich.

Never a dull moment here.

Stickied? What kind of word is that? You mean sticked? But I still don't understand.

Kraus, A.K.A. going to give 17 meters one more chance.
W3TTT

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2017, 09:41:55 AM »

If Captain CB would abide by that statement (and conform to the Topic Rules which Mike stickied at the top of this forum) we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I like this button for just this situation.  If you don't like what someone has to say, click on it.  Try it!  You'll like it. 
N8YX

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2017, 10:26:37 AM »

I like this button for just this situation.  If you don't like what someone has to say, click on it.  Try it!  You'll like it. 
The problem is...too many threads get turned off-topic then locked or outright deleted as a result of someone who cannot abide by the board's rules.

User management isn't that big of a deal, admin-wise. The rest of the board shouldn't have to suffer the antics of an arse-clown.
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2017, 10:34:43 AM »

I like this button for just this situation.  If you don't like what someone has to say, click on it.  Try it!  You'll like it.  

If you don't like what someone has to say, leave. Use the 'off' switch. You don't have to be here. No one makes you get online. It's all your own doing.
No one has to accommodate you.

I'm giving seventeen meters one more chance tonight.

Kraus
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2017, 10:45:50 AM »

If you don't like what someone has to say, leave. Use the 'off' switch. You don't have to be here. No one makes you get online. It's all your own doing.
No one has to accommodate you.

Kraus

You still don't get it do you. You're being purposefully obtuse and that speaks to your character as well. At least your posts stay on topic; why can't/won't you see what it is we are talking about. There's no hate involved here, show us the hate.

================================================
Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

For this and every day, Thank you Jesus!
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »

I'm referring to Joe's new 'ignore' button discovery. We all choose to come up here. So it's our own individual faults if we're displeased by what we read.

Now the KTN thingy. Folks snap at him right quickly. Folks try to convince me to see he's an ass of sorts. I played a couple of those videos and they show Artie Johnson from Laugh-In in the sixties...very interesting...you're right I don't get it.

Let's all press on and be friends. If not that, at least be civil to each other.

Going to give seventeen meters one more chance tonight.

Kraus

KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2017, 11:17:04 AM »

Well I am hoping that my newest neighbor agrees to my proposal. If not then I have another plan. Again to all thanks for your support. The laundry basket is .375 full/ empty. Have a Joyous day. Be safe. Try Try Try ham radio..73zzz P.S. #1 I should recieve an anwser by 5 pm or 21 zulu time.Life is like picking Raspberrys some times you get your fingers stained and then u have to go to Walmart to get special soap.Be safe
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:21:27 AM by KC8KTN » Logged
KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »

It's a racket...Wal-Mart and raspberries.

You be safe too KTN...everyone be safe.

Kraus

K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2017, 02:08:58 PM »

Stickied? What kind of word is that? You mean sticked? But I still don't understand.

It's online vernacular that means a note of some type, usually at the top of a forum page, like a yellow Post-It "sticky note." 

Is this hard?  Sheesh.

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: