Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crossband Repeat on Icom 2410H??  (Read 771 times)
KE4AQP

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2000, 07:23:37 PM »

Anyone out there know if the Icom IC-2410H dualbander is capable of cross-band (or in-band for that matter) repeater capability?  If so, how do you put it in actual cross-band repeater mode?

Instruction manual seems to discuss doing crossband full duplex, but this appears to be simply the ability for the local operator of the 2410H to listen on one band while simultaneously using the attached microphone to transmit on another.

Also, I cannot seem to get mine to transmit on a repeater input down 5Mhz from 444.475.  My Kenwood 732A does that just fine.  Is there a mod for this?

Appreciate any help, ke4aqp@email.com.
KK7SY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2000, 11:04:43 PM »

To turn on the crossband repeat push and hold The Band and Set button until two "L"s blink in the display.  Press and hold the SET button to turn it off.

Which ever band that was set as main will be the transmit freq, and the other will be the receive.  You can verify the transmit freq by the blinking decimal place.

Good radio to have.  Enjoy
KE4AQP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2000, 08:20:16 AM »

Thanks!     This suggestion works exactly as described, and you have made my day!  I've written it into my manual, wonder why they didn't put it there in the first place.....?

John KE4AQP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: