Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: preventing sinusoidal depleneration of my retroenc  (Read 927 times)
KG8JF

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 02:10:11 PM »

Some of you guys have too much time on your hands
N6AYJ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 12:12:21 PM »

Yes, KG8JF, I may well have too much time on my hands, but I have the situation well in hand, if you know what I mean.
K4CMD

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 10:35:18 AM »

Alas, this MUST have something to do with code vs. no-code.
KG6JEV

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2004, 12:36:21 PM »

It has been illegal to own or operate a retroencabulator for several years now. The mere mention of one could land you in Federal Prison. If Riley or an OO sees this, may God have mercy on your soul.

Steven  KG6JEV
KG4TPX

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 12:41:51 AM »

While I may be a newbie, I must agree with K4CMD.  Before getting my ticket, I was a retroencabulator expert (I have since dedicated all of my time to the persuit of posting nasty replies on ham radio web sites), and I've seen more cases of sinusoidal depleneration than you can shake a stick at.  Your retroencabulator problem stems directly from your obvious unwavering and unfounded stance on the code vs. no code issue.  My recomendation for clearing up your problem would be to reconsider your opinions on the issue, understand why you are wrong, and install a fan dipole.  The old solution of getting a sinusoidal depleneration filter from The Shack is no longer an option as they have taken that shelf space for cell phones and dvd players and the high school kid behind the counter just shruggs his sholders when I complain about it.

Mike KG4TPX

btw - this is exactly why I frequent eHam.  I tollerate the bickering and intollerance just so I can learn a few things and get a really good laugh from time to time.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: