Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Collins 30L-1/TS-940SAT  (Read 260 times)
K3ASF

Ignore
« on: June 22, 2004, 04:04:35 PM »

I was lucky enough to find a very clean 30L-1 to use with my recently purchased used TS-940SAT (which all of a sudden went "SOUTH"...PLL I think). Anyway.....anyone out there with this configuration? Do you recommend Harbach Mods....or...Ampkeyer and why?
I would appreciate ALL input no matter how insignificant it may seem to you. I really value the opinions of the ELMERS even though I've been licensed since 1957. (never to old to learn). TNX fr reading.
NU7J

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 05:46:27 PM »

Check out the Universal Keying Adapter:

http://www.hamgadgets.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=65

Tom, NU7J
KA2SHU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 08:10:17 PM »

I purchased an SK-301 Harback for my 30L-1 amp and have as yet been able to get it to work.  When I first tried to key the amp with it, C1 100mfd @6volts on the module promptly blew up.  I returned that unit and was sent a second one only to learn that the second one blew the same cap as well. I have no clue since I have checked all voltages and have come up with nothing!  There is a chance something is seriously wrong with amp but the tubes do light and there is 1800 shown on the meter.

Sheldon Kane
W4SHU
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: