Call Search
     

New to Ham Radio?
My Profile

Community
Articles
Forums
News
Reviews
Friends Remembered
Strays
Survey Question

Operating
Contesting
DX Cluster Spots
Propagation

Resources
Calendar
Classifieds
Ham Exams
Ham Links
List Archives
News Articles
Product Reviews
QSL Managers

Site Info
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CB raido  (Read 1160 times)
N6AJR
Member

Posts: 9910




Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »

AHHH HIS TRUE TROLL RISES TO THE TOP..

perhaps he will feel better now..(:
Logged
K9VQ
Member

Posts: 35




Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 02:00:47 PM »

I bet Marty is really a ham using an alias. He is trolling just to ruffle some feathers for fun. I think that, because no one could really be as dumb as him in real life!

Well, back to my raido and try to catch more DX on 20. 20 meter PSK31 been booming on and off all weekend with great DX.


73, Rick K9VQ
Logged
KA5ROW
Member

Posts: 500


WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »

Most hams got there start in CB and upgraded to bigger and better things, And I am one of them.
I earned my General. I don't care for the code but  passed my 13 WPM just so I could talk.
 The attitude that  you have, is the reason CB has such a bad reputation.
Logged
WD8CRT
Member

Posts: 26


WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 03:35:55 AM »

ditdahditdit   ditdit    dahditdit
Logged
KD4AC
Member

Posts: 81




Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 05:45:14 AM »

Yeah, after reading through some of the other posts by "CBJUNKIE," I've come to realize that he's just someone playing around.
Logged
AC7CW
Member

Posts: 210




Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 07:29:03 AM »

Hey may just be playing around but it does not change the fact that 99% of CBers make the other 1% look bad.
Logged
W7ETA
Member

Posts: 2527




Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 09:39:40 AM »

Whose says we don't enjoy a good CB radio?  I love Tempo Ones, Siltronixs, FT101s, Kenwood TS520s.  

Contrary to popular mythology, even thought they are old, they aren't dried up.  Mostly just the electrolytic caps need attention.

Neither the FCC, nor ham radio has anything to do with your posts.  Install as many posts as you like around your house.  If you post a lot of them, link em together with wire fencing, you'll have a great DX net!

If you really like abusing people, confrontations, and derogatory comments, I'll search for my x-wife's phone number.  Just call her.  She likes the same thing as you RF breath.

73's

Arizona Road Runner, ditdahdit
Logged
KC8VCX
Member

Posts: 3




Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 01:20:40 PM »

You know, I really don't get the animosity between "CB" and hams.  More than us than will admit it have had some form of 11-meter rig in their lifetime - I'll admit that I have one in my shack and one in my truck, along with about a half-dozen FRS radios.  It looks like Marty's just trying to push your buttons, and when you sink to his level, you're not only encouraging him but you're furthering the image that kept me from getting my first license for 10 years.  
My last word on the subject:  The United States has very clear laws governing the proper operation of every bit of the radio spectrum in the US.  It doesn't matter it you're a CB'er, a no-code like me (hey, I'm working on it) or have an Extra Class plus a commerical class license:  If you can't follow the rules, don't play, and don't brag to me because not knowing how to do something right is nothing to be proud of.
73
Don, KC8VCX
formerly KAGY8825
Logged
K2FIX
Member

Posts: 12




Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2006, 05:03:58 AM »

troll, troll, troll.......
Logged
KE7DIA
Member

Posts: 3




Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 08:17:27 PM »

"by WR8D on October 1, 2006  Mail this to a friend!  
Hey "Griller" i was just trying to be nice to this guy, believe me pal the chickenband extras around here go to the other side of the street when they see me walking through town."

Hey WR8D, did you beat 5th graders up when you were in the 6th grade?  You scare me.
Logged
K1CJS
Member

Posts: 6042




Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 07:33:43 AM »

troll, troll, troll.......

Agreed!  Also, its amazing how many rise to the bait!
Logged
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!