Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CB raido  (Read 1160 times)
N6AJR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »

AHHH HIS TRUE TROLL RISES TO THE TOP..

perhaps he will feel better now..(:
K9VQ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 02:00:47 PM »

I bet Marty is really a ham using an alias. He is trolling just to ruffle some feathers for fun. I think that, because no one could really be as dumb as him in real life!

Well, back to my raido and try to catch more DX on 20. 20 meter PSK31 been booming on and off all weekend with great DX.

73, Rick K9VQ
KA5ROW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »

Most hams got there start in CB and upgraded to bigger and better things, And I am one of them.
I earned my General. I don't care for the code but  passed my 13 WPM just so I could talk.
 The attitude that  you have, is the reason CB has such a bad reputation.
WD8CRT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 03:35:55 AM »

ditdahditdit   ditdit    dahditdit
KD4AC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 05:45:14 AM »

Yeah, after reading through some of the other posts by "CBJUNKIE," I've come to realize that he's just someone playing around.
AC7CW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 07:29:03 AM »

Hey may just be playing around but it does not change the fact that 99% of CBers make the other 1% look bad.
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 09:39:40 AM »

Whose says we don't enjoy a good CB radio?  I love Tempo Ones, Siltronixs, FT101s, Kenwood TS520s.  

Contrary to popular mythology, even thought they are old, they aren't dried up.  Mostly just the electrolytic caps need attention.

Neither the FCC, nor ham radio has anything to do with your posts.  Install as many posts as you like around your house.  If you post a lot of them, link em together with wire fencing, you'll have a great DX net!

If you really like abusing people, confrontations, and derogatory comments, I'll search for my x-wife's phone number.  Just call her.  She likes the same thing as you RF breath.

73's

Arizona Road Runner, ditdahdit
KC8VCX

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 01:20:40 PM »

You know, I really don't get the animosity between "CB" and hams.  More than us than will admit it have had some form of 11-meter rig in their lifetime - I'll admit that I have one in my shack and one in my truck, along with about a half-dozen FRS radios.  It looks like Marty's just trying to push your buttons, and when you sink to his level, you're not only encouraging him but you're furthering the image that kept me from getting my first license for 10 years.  
My last word on the subject:  The United States has very clear laws governing the proper operation of every bit of the radio spectrum in the US.  It doesn't matter it you're a CB'er, a no-code like me (hey, I'm working on it) or have an Extra Class plus a commerical class license:  If you can't follow the rules, don't play, and don't brag to me because not knowing how to do something right is nothing to be proud of.
Don, KC8VCX
formerly KAGY8825
K2FIX

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2006, 05:03:58 AM »

troll, troll, troll.......
KE7DIA

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 08:17:27 PM »

"by WR8D on October 1, 2006  Mail this to a friend!  
Hey "Griller" i was just trying to be nice to this guy, believe me pal the chickenband extras around here go to the other side of the street when they see me walking through town."

Hey WR8D, did you beat 5th graders up when you were in the 6th grade?  You scare me.
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 07:33:43 AM »

troll, troll, troll.......

Agreed!  Also, its amazing how many rise to the bait!
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: