Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speaking of Mouser  (Read 261 times)
NORTHCOUNTRY

Ignore
« on: December 13, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »

To all the homebrew hobbyist out there.

I encourage any of you that are satisfied customers of Mouser to send them a Christmas/Holiday QSL card in appreciation of there fine buisness "FB".  

They sure make it easy to get parts and their service, speed, and quality are the best!

Their address is:

Mouser Electronics, Inc.
1000 North Main Street
Mansfield, TX 76063
KB9CRY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 05:11:39 PM »

DigiKey is good also.
W3JJH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 06:52:04 PM »

I tend to let vendors know that I'm happy with their performance by continuing to do business with them.
HA5RXZ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 05:33:09 AM »

Glad to see that I'm not the only Mouser fan out there. A lot of US companies are now clamping down on export sales in the name of 'national security' but Mouser just keep on supplying the goods along with excellent service.

HA5RXZ
W9SZ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »

Mouser and Digi-Key are the two main places I've been buying parts for 15-20 years.  They have always had superb service.  

I recently ordered some parts from Digi-Key and they shipped one incorrect part (worth a total of $6.00).  I called them about it and they immediately shipped the correct part at no extra charge to me and told me to keep the other incorrect part. I know for a $6 part it's not worth their time to bother, but I was impressed with the service.  That's why they get my business.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: