Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frost Fest 2015 - Richmond, Virginia - Saturday, February 7, 2015  (Read 3561 times)
KK4MRN

Ignore
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:51:59 AM »

http://frostfest.com/wp/

Frostfest 2015 will be held on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at the Richmond Raceway Complex in Richmond, Virginia.

Frostfest is now in the Exhibition Hall at the Richmond Raceway Complex facility.

Richmond Raceway Complex
600 East Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23222-2253

Everything you need to know about the Mid-Atlantic’s Largest and First Hamfest of the year is right here!

We’re looking forward to providing a host of vendors, plenty of forums and group meetings, as well as being the Virginia State ARRL Convention.

Online flea market table sales are active, reflecting the new Exhibition Hall space!

Frostfest is now BIGGER and BETTER!!!
New, improved floor plan with 10,000 additional square feet of exhibition space!!!

All tickets are $10.00 this year.
Youth under the age of 18 do NOT need admission tickets (but are not eligible for prizes).

All tickets purchased prior to the show are Early Bird tickets. Doors will open at 8:00AM on the day of the show for Early Bird Ticket holders - one half-hour before tickets go on sale at the door!

Orders placed after Saturday, January 30, 2015 will be held at Will Call in the Frostfest office, and will be available for pickup on Friday, February 6, 2015 from 10:00AM until 7:00PM, and starting again at 6:30AM on Saturday, February 7, 2015 (the day of the show).

ALL online ordering will close at 8:00PM, Tuesday, February 3, 2015.

After this date you can purchase tickets at the door of the show, beginning at 8:30AM, Saturday, February 7, 2015.

The Exhibition Hall features new radio manufacturers, retailers, and flea market tables. The announcer’s stand and the Prize Drum are located here, so be sure to stop by to enter your ticket stub for all of our doorprize drawings. The main entrance to Frostfest is at the front of this building..

All features of Frostfest are now in this one building! It features a huge general sales floor, a full service concession stand, and an “Eyeball QSO Lounge” where you can swap war stories with friends, or just take a break.

The upstairs area (handicapped accessible) will host our main forum space and includes an  audio system, and video projection facilities. This area is typically used to perform technical demonstrations, present slideshows, and hold meetings for large groups – please register early for a spot on our schedule. The VE Testing will also be in this upstairs area.

Directions:
http://frostfest.com/wp/?page_id=62

KK4MRN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 11:53:27 AM »

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Frost Fest except I like to attend it.  So, if you have questions, go to the web site and contact them - they will have the answers - not me.
K4JK

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 09:07:57 AM »

Bump since this hamfest is coming up in a couple of weeks.

To reiterate, Frostfest will be in a bigger, better building this year.

I have nothing to do with Frostfest either, just like to attend.

ex W4HFK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: