Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FT Tuthill Hamfest/Convention Moves to Williams.  (Read 2155 times)
AD6WL

Ignore
« on: October 30, 2003, 02:25:23 PM »

The 2204 ARRL Arizona State Convention & Hamfest moves from Ft Tuthill AZ to Williams AZ.  It will be held on 2-4th of July 2004.  More information can be found on the following website:

http://www.arca-az.org/arca/main/convention.asp
KD7PLU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 08:23:39 AM »

I hope I'm alive to see the 2204 event :-) HiHi

Williams is closer to Phoenix anyway, and after all the stress over Tuthill, it was just a matter of time. ARCA was tossing the idea of moving about for the last three years- I am happy I have my 2003 Tuthill Coffe Mug now. :-) Hope to get a Williams mug in 04'

July 4th weekend? Wow . . . I wonder if that will be a positive or negative on the volume of people/ Comments?

- Brent
AD6WL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »

The 2204 date was posted so that our great-great-great grandchildren will be ready for it.

I haven't been to this convention since 2001, but I am planning on going to the next one.  Military or XYL commitments quite frequently change my plans for me.  Also it is closer for those of us traveling from CA also.

AD7DB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 12:39:45 AM »

Before I went to Fort Tuthill, all I heard was "you should have seen what it was like at Fort Tuthill!"  So, I attended this last one. It was pretty good. Little did I know that it really would be The Last One.

I hope it continues well in Williams or all you'll hear is "Gee, you should have seen what it was like back when they held it at Fort Tuthill."

I'm confused. How is Williams closer to PHX? It's more like lateral, along I-40 from Flagstaff. Perhaps on a map it might look closer, but look at what highways you take. Still better to take I-17 and then over on I-40 to it.
NE7X

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 01:14:41 AM »

The new weekend is tuff!!! Lots of other family activities and commitments. After going to Ft Tuthill in Flagstaff for the past 32 years, this will be the first time I will not be attending. Good luck, hope it works out and it’s successful.
Tom NE7X...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: