The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Aliens want open borders between 27 and 28 Mhz ?  (Read 3235 times)
WB9YCJ

Ignore
« on: June 05, 2010, 09:12:01 PM »

Can illegal aliens qualify for a US Ham ticket?

If no, what is the likelyhood the FCC would process their applications if they used

phony I.D. or other phony documents at the exam ?  

Good, I take it ?

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 06:26:01 AM by Ken Diaz » Logged
K6AER

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »

I sense a troll bait.

Any one who can take the ham test and present passable illegal documents will get their ham license. It is not specific to any one group of individuals. Generally a valid drivers license is needed. Your license will state if you are a foreign national or a citizen.

If you operate illigally on any frequency the fact you have a ham license matters not.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 09:53:36 PM by Michael S. Higgins » Logged
KB3HG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 03:29:55 AM »

Illegal Aliens want open borders between 27 and 28 Mhz ? « on: Yesterday at 09:12:01 PM »

Can illegal aliens qualify for a US Ham ticket?
If no, what is the likelyhood the FCC would process their applications if they used
phony I.D. or other phony documents at the exam ? Good, I take it ?

OK, Troll bait or not what does having a Ham ticket have do do with 27 to 28 mhz?  11 meters is from what 27.965 mhz ? to 27.405 mhz and from above that is neither CB or Ham allocated spectrum, so operation there is a moot point  Free banders operate there, illegal as it is a few get caught. So what does this have to do with open boarders between 27 and 28 mhz?

First, without the intentions of being rude, you should get out you copy of the current rules and regulations for parts 95 and 97.
Second, A ham ticket is not buying a gun with instant background  checking. Good luck there, and we sure don't need homeland security involved.
Third, you also have a good inclination to the answer to that one.

Any way, See the rules you find you answer there. Also, to quote others "Google is your friend,"

Tom
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 06:19:03 AM »

License?

We don't need no stinking license..................!

Have you considered how many wireless devices are in simultaneous use near PyeongChang, South Korea?  The TV coverage alone requires thousands.  Then add in the cell phones.  Talk about a pileup......!     
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: